Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Frome Town On Tour. Watch out Windsor!!!

southwestred

Well, who the hell are frome Town i hear you asking.Were the new boys in the league & we really cant wait to get going. With stacks of new grounds & different fans to visit & meet ALL of us at the club are chomping at the bit!!! So come on Windsor fans, how about a bit of a run down on what we can expect from other fans. In the Western League there really is NO other club with fans as passionate & vocal as ours. Were not hooligan fans or anything like that but at times we can create a terrific atmosphere & quite a bit of noise & colour with our array of flags. As i originally hail from Maidenhead, Windsor & Eton is one of the "must see" games for me.

Click here for all the info you need on us & feel free to join the forum/

http://www.tcsautomation.plus.com/frometownfc/Index.htm

Not many sides with vocal support to be honest. Only us, Taunton, and bridgewater really?! Gosport brought a few as did bridgwater who were fantastic to us. Good to see a few flags too!

Funny you claimed to be in there til 11pm after we beat you 6-2! Yet didnt hear us sing...dispite the ceiling being damaged in Over the top celebrations/dancing!!!

Come on down WR your more than welcome to make your points to my face or are you just hiding behind an computer screen with a fake name. For the record i've been called woody for years.