Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Frome Town On Tour. Watch out Windsor!!!

southwestred

Originally Posted By: Windsor Rebel
Indeed Windsorian, it doesnt surprise me your are teetotal, you seem like a miserable sod.

Good one i have to say ecki
Although i have to say if you knew as much about football as you do the local boozers slough wouldnt be in the [****!!****] evil

Originally Posted By: Woody WEFC
We played Team Bath too. A massive, but run down, ground with hardly any 'fans' most seemed to be family and freinds...infact i think the Windsor pass holders would of outnumbed their fans! Bizzare. And i think we'd of done them at the Meadow if only!!

Twerton Park Home of Bath City FC. Also home of League One side Bristol Rovers foe around 10 years in the 80's-90's. Went to Rovers V City one night & the place was packed to the rafters with 10000+. The atmosphere in that place that night was intimidating, electrifying & generaly awesome!

As for Team Bath, they have NEVER been considered a proper club around the Western League scene & good ridance to bad rubbish as far as their demise goes! Saying that, we have picked up a couple of their more useful players to strengthen the squad which is good!!

Should be a good enough squad to beat you guys anyway. So thers 6 points in the bag already if i think about it! Maybe we wont need the play-offs after all!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Mrs_Cat

I too sometimes go on the Englandfans forum but can't stand it on there for very long, it seems to be full of people harping on about Stoke City for some reason.

I know what you mean about the stoke thing. A few of them bang on about Wolves too. Do you go to England Away games?

I used to go to all the away games but stopped going shortly after the last World Cup. I think the last away game I did was Macedonia 3 years ago.

Nowadays I don't even go to all the home games, I find the whole Wembley experience a bit of a drag, it was much more fun when the home games went on the road.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz! Change the record. What happened happened. Just imagine if Windsor fans dug up every muck up by Slough in the past..!! It happens. They'll learn from it. We move on. End of!

Of course and thats what helps makes watching Windsor always intresting and fun!

You know what? We wouldnt have it any other way! Now go buy your club a new ground with your spare change!

We'd of had another ground someplace else if it wasnt for the Royal Family. If we had one nearer dedworth we'd most likely easily get 200 a week i reckon. Potential to tap into the locals there in my view.

Originally Posted By: Woody WEFC
Anyone having visions of WR sat at home dressed up as Mr Monopoly chugging back whiskey whilst shouting at imaginary servants? No? Just me then?

Quality,havent laughed so much,WR please stop talking you are making yourself sound about 8 and not the old miserable git that you are, i take it personal insults are ok as you had a go at steve.

Heres WR and a mate of his deciding what to post next...Will it be about amount of fans or the clubhouse?

_42737391_pa416monopoly.jpg

Oh wait...He's already said what he has too say...100's of times! We're only replying to you as your making yourself look a fool. And to think us plebs are showing you up!