Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stag Party - Prank, Dares & Forfeits...

The Hovis Kid

Have a look on facebook at Ben Porters stag do! Quality ideas they gaffer taped him to a chair got a (shall we say somewhat larger) lady stripper to lap dance him then what appear to be spraying him with a hose! lol

Infact just thinking back to Stag do's i've been on and heard about here are some of the best.

One chap (a windsor fan) who shall remain nameless on his stag to Ended up walking arounds Windsor with 10inch black rubber dildo gaffer taped to his forehead... i have the photos...

I heard of a stag do once where the Groom got smurf'd. They hired a midget painted him blue handcuffed him to the groom and there he stayed all night.. anything the groom did the smurf did too!

Borat Style mankini's are available dirt cheap on play.com... one size fits all...

There is the wait for him to pass out then put his leg in plaster all way up to the hip and leave a fake docs appointment card in his pocket... ahh one of the classics..

A mate of my brothers had all his trousers taken from his case before they went on the weekend away and when he got there opened it to find only one pair with ar5e cut out...

I'll have a think what others!