Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Brache Sparta Community

Do we know why Brache Sparta have added 'Community' to their name, I see they have made an interesting managerial appointment in former Stotfold and Biggleswade United supremo Mark Teeling:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=58668

• 4 months later...

Have Brache Sparta Community turned the corner following their 1-1 home draw against Stuart Reynolds Ampthill Town on Saturday and tonight's incredible 4-4 at Stony Stratford Town where I gather Brache were leading 4-2 near the end.

The Community bit, i was kind of told when we played them, wasn't paying much attention at the time but the impression I got was it wasn't all it was cracked up to be, think it had something to do with an Asian buisnessman and the community, how much of it is or was football related is beyond me.

Have Brache Sparta Community turned the corner following their 1-1 home draw against Stuart Reynolds Ampthill Town on Saturday and tonight's incredible 4-4 at Stony Stratford Town where I gather Brache were leading 4-2 near the end.

And their 4-4 Division 1 Cup draw with Amersham before going through on penalties.

RefOffRef - I believe this is the Community Centre that Brache Sparta are working hand in hand with however I'm not sure how the Project is developing, I did hear on the grapevine that they are using the 'Community' buzz word for convenience to make Luton Borough Council sit up and take notice however I'm sure that isn't the case:

http://www.dallow.org.uk/activities.htm

tonight's incredible 4-4 at Stony Stratford Town where I gather Brache were leading 4-2 near the end.

and they were robbed.....good game tho

Keeps - Were you there, don't tell me Baby Keeps is duel registerred with one of those two sides too, how many is that now

Keeps - Were you there, don't tell me Baby Keeps is duel registerred with one of those two sides too, how many is that now

well it wouldnt be stony....feck that walk every game

Surely Baby Keeps can do better than Brache Sparta, why can't you tout him at Conference South or Conference level as he's good enough

Surely Baby Keeps can do better than Brache Sparta, why can't you tout him at Conference South or Conference level as he's good enough

:signthankspin: for the plaudits.....i print them all off, and stick them in a scrap book

You're the one who said he wasn't good enough for the Crystal Palace Academy however it's unlike you to give up so easily, I thought you would have knocked Simon Jordan's door down as you seem similar sort of people

I thought you would have knocked Simon Jordan's door down as you seem similar sort of people

no, he is dyed hair and false tan

im grey haired and blood pressure red

and blood pressure red

Well I wonder why that is, it's because you explode every time somebody says something that you disagree with, you should learn to chill out a bit more and you would be a far nicer bloke

I thought you would have knocked Simon Jordan's door down as you seem similar sort of people

im grey haired and PUB TAN

im grey haired and blood pressure red

No, I was thinking more from an arrogant perspective as you are both like two peas in a pod however you are good hearted like when you gave my children a fiver at Broxbourne Borough, I doubt Simon Jordan would have done that

• 4 weeks later...

I have it on good authority that Mark Teeling has severed ties with Brache Sparta Community and Chris Juraszek is back in control of the team for the time being

• 1 year later...

What's going on with Brache Sparta Community folks, I see they had a diabolical season finishing second to bottom

digging up threads from 1 1/5 years ago now - get a life. again I thought a new topic, to find it dated 2009!

Edited by grandad

Grandad - Are you Horace in disguise by any chance, this thread is about Brache Sparta Community so why would I start a new one. It must be heartbreaking for Chris 'Mr Brache Sparta' Juraszek to see his beloved Club go from bad to worse mustn't it, how does he find the enthusiasm to carry on season after season.

Grandad - Are you Horace in disguise by any chance, this thread is about Brache Sparta Community so why would I start a new one. It must be heartbreaking for Chris 'Mr Brache Sparta' Juraszek to see his beloved Club go from bad to worse mustn't it, how does he find the enthusiasm to carry on season after season.