Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prince Charles

Loosely - Well actually I haven’t seen him at one single event, he doesn’t seem to have embraced the Games at all!

I just think it’s absolutely disgusting that he hasn’t embraced the Games whatsoever yet when it comes to the laughable Highland Games he jumps at the chance to attend and watch iconic sports such as tug of war, sheaf toss, stone put and tossing the caber, he’s our future King afterall

• 3 months later...

In addition to his absence at the Olympic Games I see that Prince Charles wasn't at the Rememberance ceremony at the Cenotaph last month, disgusting!:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231292/Remembrance-Sunday-Queen-lays-wreath-Whitehall-Cenotaph-memory-war-dead.html

When I'm next down Tetbury way, Rhodes, I shall call into Highgrove and let Charlie know of your displeasure ;)

Looks like Charlie is soon to be a Grandfather!

Actually, Alan, Queen Liz and some (not all, but some) of the Royal Family do pay tax.

I'm sure that the birth of a new Royal is making the Republicans weep - ha ha!

Actually, Alan, Queen Liz and some (not all, but some) of the Royal Family do pay tax.

I'm sure that the birth of a new Royal is making the Republicans weep - ha ha!

Idiot, why should the birth of a baby make anyone weep?. Good luck to William and Kate, just think they should pay tax on all their incomes like the rest of us, and stop taking money out of the public purse.

Charming as always - you always this rude, or is today a special occasion?

How do you know that Wills and Kate don't pay tax?

Looks like Charlie is soon to be a Grandfather!

So William and Kate have had sex then!

So William and Kate have had sex then!

Don't the Royals have someone to do everything for them? Now there's a job I'd do for free!

Don't the Royals have someone to do everything for them? Now there's a job I'd do for free!

So you quite like Kate then, I have to say I prefer her sister

• 11 months later...

I see that, surprise, surprise, Prince Charles was not at the Cenotaph this morning for the wreath laying ceremony, disgusting!