Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sun is a disgrace,how they still manage to pull in readers is beyond me.....although it does go to show the amount of total idiots who read that rag in this country   I would t mind betting tho

Who gives a sh*t. Waste of space the lot.

I would keep the monarchy,they are a very important part of our country & union. The rest i would tell to jog on but our capital city is full of history and getting rid of this by getting rid of

Actually, Alan, Queen Liz and some (not all, but some) of the Royal Family do pay tax.

I'm sure that the birth of a new Royal is making the Republicans weep - ha ha!

Actually, Alan, Queen Liz and some (not all, but some) of the Royal Family do pay tax.

I'm sure that the birth of a new Royal is making the Republicans weep - ha ha!

Idiot, why should the birth of a baby make anyone weep?. Good luck to William and Kate, just think they should pay tax on all their incomes like the rest of us, and stop taking money out of the public purse.

Charming as always - you always this rude, or is today a special occasion?

How do you know that Wills and Kate don't pay tax?

Looks like Charlie is soon to be a Grandfather!

So William and Kate have had sex then!

So William and Kate have had sex then!

Don't the Royals have someone to do everything for them? Now there's a job I'd do for free!

Don't the Royals have someone to do everything for them? Now there's a job I'd do for free!

So you quite like Kate then, I have to say I prefer her sister

• 11 months later...

I see that, surprise, surprise, Prince Charles was not at the Cenotaph this morning for the wreath laying ceremony, disgusting!

Why?

He was in India on a state visit paying tribute.

10778725273_bb76d22e81_z.jpg

Walked right into that one Rhodesly. Crikey how thick are you?

Too much Strictly causes Foot In Mouth disease, it would seem ;)

Too much Strictly causes Foot In Mouth disease, it would seem ;)

Too much Agenda makes Rhodesly a very sad case.

Going slightly off topic. I caught the tail end of the British Legion programme on Saturday night and was surprised to see the dashing Prince Edward sporting a row of medals on his chest. Considering his less than glorious six week military career I thought that was rather odd to say the least. Do these people have any sense of shame, or are they just plain bonkers.

Were the medals not ceremonial?

I see that, surprise, surprise, Prince Charles was not at the Cenotaph this morning for the wreath laying ceremony, disgusting!

Why ??

Why?

He was in India on a state visit paying tribute.

Ian - Yes I know Charles was in India on a State Visit but that's no excuse for missing the annual Cenotaph event is it when the date is set in stone every year, sadly he has become a liability!

Ian - Yes I know Charles was in India on a State Visit but that's no excuse for missing the annual Cenotaph event is it when the date is set in stone every year, sadly he has become a liability!

You really talk some rubbish at times!

So are you saying that our leaders and royal family should not pay tribute in other lands where people also gave their lives for your freedom?

You really talk some rubbish at times!

So are you saying that our leaders and royal family should not pay tribute in other lands where people also gave their lives for your freedom?

only at times?

The day is set in stone every year so there's no excuse not to be at the Cenotaph, that's my point!

Rhodes doesn't understand that people from the Commonwealth died and were buried elsewhere along with British Forces who died elsewhere too and the Royal Family take it in turns to attend Remembrance Sunday in these places too?

Hardly news is it.

Moving on... I understand that not only Prince Charles but also other members of the Royal Family are picking up some of the slack since our Queen is understandably slowing down a bit. Deserves it in my opinion. 

Indeed.

When I went to Monecassino, I was amazed at the sheer number of Indians who gave their lives in the wars.

On a brighter note, happy 65th birthday to Prince Charles.

Indeed.

When I went to Monecassino, I was amazed at the sheer number of Indians who gave their lives in the wars.

On a brighter note, happy 65th birthday to Prince Charles.

I read somewhere this week that the old fool is going to donate his state pension to charity. I personally would rather he paid the same proportion of his vast income to the inland revenue, the same of the rest of us have to.