Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prince Charles

I see that Prince Charles presented Adele with her deserved MBE yesterday at Buckingham Palace, I'll be really surprised if he knew who she was!

I see that Prince Charles presented Adele with her deserved MBE yesterday at Buckingham Palace, I'll be really surprised if he knew who she was!

Who is she?

Horace - I meant to include a link with my post and there's even a video clip of the presentation, enjoy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2526366/Adele-accept-MBE-Buckingham-Palace-week.html

• 5 months later...

I see that Prince Charles has really put his foot in it this time upsetting the Russians by comparing Putin with Hitler, he really is a buffoon isn't he but then, as they say, like father like son

Try to remember that the Russians were Hitlers allies till 1941 and murdered untold millions of Poles,Jews and anybody with half a brain to oppose them them switched sides and at the end of the war kept half of Europe and started all over again. Poland as an example was occupied from 1939 to 1989 when Solidarity came about and the same is true of the rest of Eastern Europe . Fair play to Prince Charles tell him to watch out for poisoned umbrellas!

Prince Charles was absolutely right, IMHO  !

Putin is a very dangerous individual.

Has Putin lost his Morrisey tickets too Rhodesly? Did Prince Charles go to the police accusing you of false accounting?

There there Rhodesly, people in glass houses and all that.

You have to say that Putin has a point, the Russians were the hardest hit of all during WWII weren't they

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Spain's King Carlos chose to abdicate recently because he did not want his son Felipe, 46, to 'wither waiting like Prince Charles'. His Chief of the Royal Household in Madrid, Rafael Spottorno said 'he saw above all that his son was in his prime and didn't want to see him like Charles. That says it all really doesn't it.

• 1 month later...

It was little Prince George's first birthday yesterday and a party was held for the lad at Kensington Palace but, surprise, surprise, his Grandad Prince Charles missed the happy event as he was in Scotland visiting the Glendelvine Estate in Perthshire, disgusting!

It was little Prince George's first birthday yesterday and a party was held for the lad at Kensington Palace but, surprise, surprise, his Grandad Prince Charles missed the happy event as he was in Scotland visiting the Glendelvine Estate in Perthshire, disgusting!

Agreed, I wouldn't dream of missing any of my grandchildrens birthdays.

Big J R - I doubt it, Charles does what he likes

Rhodes - don't be a pathetic person all your life......

RalphC - So would you miss your Grandson's first birthday then

RalphC - So would you miss your Grandson's first birthday then

Yes, if I was representing the country or even just working away from home.

Work often has to take priority.

I bet all his  great aunts, great uncles etc., were not there....

it is one birthday, he will not even remember it and will have many more!