Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-season...

Woody SUFC

Apprently so. A loss but in the minds of many never regained his form after his 6 matches out. Good luck to him if its true .On his day the best midfeilder in the leauge.

Can't say why because I don't know. I can only speculate that it is down to money.

As far as I could tell he was very happy at Windsor and to be honest if he was to leave it would be up not sideways.

Originally Posted By: mal316
Can't say why because I don't know. I can only speculate that it is down to money.

As far as I could tell he was very happy at Windsor and to be honest if he was to leave it would be up not sideways.

Who says its true? It was an anonymous poster on the Burnham Guestbook who started this..... Poor guy may still be with you for all anybody, except him, knows.....Jamie Jarvis hasn't settled his budget yet.

Originally Posted By: MISM - WEFC
i wouldnt say it was a step sideways, more of a backwards step

So will he be on the next edition of "Strictly Come Dancing", then ?

bolt

With Coyne's exemplary disciplinary record, I'm sure he'll fit in well under the stewardship of Mr Jarvis, and possibly alongside Mr Nicholls if the SYCOB troops head to The Gore.

Bit of a strange one if you ask me, turning down Maidenhead and upping sticks to Burnham from Windsor, but maybe Mal has struck the nail on its head

Originally Posted By: Reading Rebel
Originally Posted By: MISM - WEFC
i wouldnt say it was a step sideways, more of a backwards step

Not with the money they have and the team they are putting together.

They must be favourites to win the league this year.

Hold on one goldarn minute! See my comment to a similar mail on the Slough Forum:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1575202/Burnham_this_season.html#Post1575202

We have some people joining the committee, but the only time for hype is when the team has delivered. There is every confidence we will do better this season, but this is a "new" league, although we have played in it before, so let's see what the opposition is like. Slough for one,will be nobodies mugs with the team Bateman is assembling, neither will Marlow or Sutton Coldfield for that matter and, according to this week's paper, Jamie has not even got his budget fixed yet.

Burnham are the Man City of the zamaretto,and I confidently predict that they will win that league without losing a game.

They've already nicked our best player,and it does seem that money is no object.

Who will they sign next...Kaka?...Tevez?...Bradley Bubb??

However,when I hear that there is a "consortium" in place I can't help but think of "only fools & horses".

Our first home friendly could be interesting. Will we be treated to the sight of Del-boy,Rodney,Trigger and Boycie,waving a wedge of moody money under the noses of our best players?

Whilst Ian Gould,dressed in full sheikh regalia,attempts to flog some dodgy necklaces from out of a suitcase behind the club shop?

"Where it all comes from is a mystery...."

LA LA LA LA...LA LA LA LA LAR