Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday.... Durants Park.

Hello again..

Just wanted to share that I saw the town training next to my house in durants park.

They did a lot of running and a bit of 5-a-side games at the very end. I must say the standard was quite poor, but I also thought that It must have been because every player looked very tired.

There was only 3 or 4 familiar faces, including ETFC little skipper,lol. and also the chinnese looking guy from a couple of seasons ago. These two looked very sharp and set the standard on the 5-a-side, they are very good to watch.

Any way can any one tell me the date of the first home game please.

Originally Posted By: top-signore
Hello again..
Just wanted to share that I saw the town training next to my house in durants park.
They did a lot of running and a bit of 5-a-side games at the very end. I must say the standard was quite poor, but I also thought that It must have been because every player looked very tired.
There was only 3 or 4 familiar faces, including ETFC little skipper,lol. and also the chinnese looking guy from a couple of seasons ago. These two looked very sharp and set the standard on the 5-a-side, they are very good to watch.
Any way can any one tell me the date of the first home game please.

Tired? It has been a long season!

3 home Friendlies

25/07/09 (H) Wealdstone (3.00pm) (Fr)

30/07/09 (H) AFC Hornchurch (7.45pm) (Fr)

03/08/09 (H) Dagenham & Redbridge (7.45pm) (Fr)

league fixtiures are not yet known.

more info at;

http://www.enfieldtownfootballclub.co.uk/

Originally Posted By: top-signore
Sorry people, I just wanted to share something.
I will not bother you again. And yes I have a humble 2 bed in westmoore gardens.
not one seemed to be helpful, i wanted to know the date of the first home game please.

Oh behave, just join in the banter!

Now how do you feel about being the forum mole?
Can you spy on future training sessions for us & let us know who's training, just so we can have an idea of who's who before the season starts, thanks.

Quote:
allegedly Goldsdown Holdings voted against such an idea?

Yeah right! saying that,as we contol 50% of Goldsdown Holdings and have 50% of the votes on the board.How come the company cannot be relied on the make decisons that actually benifit our club.Is there a veto held by some other party in the event of a 50/50% split on votes?? And if whoever has that veto is associated with Brimsdown ssc (or always goes along with how they vote),then what use is there in us being part of the company??

does anyone have any idea of the players who have been attending these sessions as there has been no names of signings yet.

i was also wondering who has come across from WGC and been keen to sign plus others from other clubs, please fill me in as im dying to know who will be pulling on the Enfield shirt for next year !!

Come on you Town !!

All should start to become a bit clearer next Tuesday.

No signings will happen until there have played a few friendlies, so give it a couple of weeks, however players that have come accross from WGC will have been told, i.e. Blackburns, Wallace, Mckay, Rispoli's, Marks, Valanti, etc...