Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New shirt for 2009/10

Serious question Arky, where is the club badge going? In the usual place on the left breast?

I ask as I think a nice large badge just under the manufacturer in the middle, with the sponsor underneath the badge would look good, (like a lot of 80's football shirts had)

What do you think? and is it an option?

If you do printing as well you could get everybody on the forum to have their username on the back as well.......

I must stop having these days off work!! evil

ALL club badges should be on the lefthand side close to the heart where the club should be in every person.

Colours might look ok on the pitch..Going to look a bit dopey matched with a pair of jeans on the terraces though..Saying that its better than the Red/black because it more unique and individual (although not sure if the blue Town badge will sit that well on a red/yellow top).Would have still gone for all royal blue myself.

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Originally Posted By: Gazza
A nice stick of rock though, what size shirt you ordering?

Medium!

XXXL for you!

I will go for a mark d size please!( one down from a Marquee!!!) giggle

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
As long as i don't see the red/black ever again,then i'll be happy...Anyway,if we do see any of the other old kits again,it will simply be down to the 'laundry' schedule.Because i can't see any teams colours being able to clash with both 'blue/white' AND 'Red/Yellow'.

I'd hate to see the kit that does clash with both.

Have just been reading through the banter on the new away kit colours. You really do have to laugh (otherwise you'd weep)at the thought of The Town turning out in such an appalling combination. Why? Who actually made this choice and thought it was such a wonderful idea at the time? Can fully understand the sponsor wanting their name displayed prominently on the shirts, but surely we didn't sell our soul and also let them dictate club colours???

Gazza,as they say 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Perhaps a good thing we all see things differently.Originality apart,not sure what it does for our image.There you go.Suppose it could be argued that it is not so much about the kit but who is wearing it.If it inspires the players and we win the league in style I am sure everyone will be over the moon! Fingers crossed.

for our image it says that we use a red and yellow change strip as opposed to last season where it looked like we played in a pale blue change strip. The new colours are no different to any other for the image of the club. The bigger problem is when older kits are dug out for a pub 11 look.