Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New shirt for 2009/10

All of them as he never gives any away!!

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Red & Yellow Striped shirt, red shorts, red/yellow socks.
You really should should read your programme, kept up dating it last season as people let me know what they wanted.

Arkwright - out of interest, how many programmes do we sell at home games?

100-120 per game.

How many people can you force to read them?

Originally Posted By: MbrunoB
Not daft at all as any player with an injury should be treated for his own benefit and some players will ignore any injury to play on whilst other fall over with the slightest breeze.

I think that any player that leaves the pitch with a head injury should be suspended for at least 8 days.

Blood getting on to someone else is not very pleasent, that is one of the decent rules that they have in egg chasing where the player has to leave the pitch for treatment but they can bring on a temporary replacement.

Head injury = 8 days suspension.
Kick lumps out of an opponent = 7 days suspension!

Confused?

You really should should read your programme, kept up dating it last season as people let me know what they wanted.

Arky are you being mischievious again?? evil

If your not, well the shirt....hmmm ok, I like the originality,
the shorts......yep make sense,
the socks......jesus that seems a bit OTT, would prefer a plain red or yellow.

looking forward to seeing it, any chance of a picture on here?

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
How many mentioned Orange/black last season??? Can't remember any..Also can't remember the refs having any problem with a purple kit when Enfield FC used to wear that colour in the 90's.

Maybe not, but I remember Paul Furlong passing to a linesman at Bognor or Worthing - or was that the navy blue kit?

It was Paul Furlong Tom, in our first season back in the Isthmian League. The game was at Bognor, played in Stygian gloom and torrential rain; during the second half, Furlong burst down the left wing, then inexplicably passed the ball out of play for a throw-in. The only plausible explanation was that he had mistakenly passed to the linesman. The shirts were 'Scotland' blue, and were quietly dropped at the end of the season.

Originally Posted By: Father Jack
It was Paul Furlong Tom, in our first season back in the Isthmian League. The game was at Bognor, played in Stygian gloom and torrential rain; during the second half, Furlong burst down the left wing, then inexplicably passed the ball out of play for a throw-in. The only plausible explanation was that he had mistakenly passed to the linesman. The shirts were 'Scotland' blue, and were quietly dropped at the end of the season.

Correct me if i'm wrong (though some of you dont need such an invite), Furlong never played for us in the Isthmian did he, only at conference level, I thought we were conference since the early 80's til Lazarou pulled us apart when Furlong was long gone to headier heights of football.

Originally Posted By: Tom S
No. Furlong definiotely played in the first season. In our opening game at Hendon he was greeted by Martin Duffield with waist high tackle that appeared on the cover of TOTE with a suitably witty set of speech bubbles.

Indeed, Martin had a thing about Enfield players after he left. Seem to rembember him dumping Paul Hobson on his ar$e when we played at St Albans. And Tom is indeed correct, Paul Furlong played in just about every match for us that season in the Isthmian League.

Originally Posted By: Gazza

Arky are you being mischievious again?? evil

If your not, well the shirt....hmmm ok, I like the originality,
the shorts......yep make sense,
the socks......jesus that seems a bit OTT, would prefer a plain red or yellow.

looking forward to seeing it, any chance of a picture on here?

If I had the technology then yes!. If it's any help it's a prostar shirt, so have a look on their site for it.
I'd better apologise for the socks now then, because they certainly are WAY ott.