Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ian w

He hasn't got time for that mate, he's too busy banning people.

Beeswax still hasn't been given Moderator status on the Basildon Town Forum either and he's been waiting months!

Charming - thanks Hookey - I am on my own here and do my best!

For your information I am coding and can't do two things at once.

FYI - I very rarely ban anyone apart from spammers - can't recall the last person I banned - so upon what do you base your claims??

How comes you can answer a post that pushes your buttons but ignore umpteen PMs and posts requesting help?

A simple acknowledgement of receipt would suffice and would not give people the impression you are ignoring them. e.g. "Got your PM and will get round to it as soon as I can" Job done!

Beeswax has made numerous requests for mod status via PMs and posts on the "Site Suggestions" forum but has been ignored. Simply reply saying your busy coding and then we know the score!

I've defended you more than most people on here and have always said you work hard for the forum, but you seem "selective" in your responses.

Beewax was banned for Spamming but The Great Eckscape was not, the fact that the content was different notwithstanding. Beeswax was asking for Mod status and TGE was promoting a Fantasy League.

I realise that it's like biting the hand that feeds you and I am uncomfortable confronting you on a forum that without you wouldn't exist. Believe me, the irony is not lost on me. But if it has done nothing else other than to draw you out with a response then any ban will be worth it.

Thanks for the forum, I actually do appreciate it.

It is a shame that despite asking for assistance - nobody comes forward to really help on the site.

Also PM's are not the best way to get attention - hence this forum being in existance.

I do not always see every spam post - I am also not going to debate policies here - if you have an issue, contact an admin.

Ian, even though you avoided the crux of my post, how's this? I'll give you as much assistance as I can. What do you need?

In the meantime, if you could find the time to make Beeswax the Mod of the Basildon Town and Olympian League forums, that would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

H.

Originally Posted By: Ian_W
The problem is part of what he is asking is not possible with the current software.

Fine, then tell him that and he won't keep asking you, though I can't believe you cannot at least make him mod of the Basildon Town Forum, if not the Essex Olympian one.

Thanks again!