Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welcome to our new Admin!

I am pleased to announce that Matt H is a new admin here.

Matt has been a fan of Canvey for many years (please don't blame him for that!) and someone who I have known for almost as long.

Matt has also been assisting me over on the new forum software, which we hope to make live fairly soon.

As part of this relaunch of the forum software we will be giving extra features to each club - if Matt get's his hands on that feature then Canvey Island might be a guinea pig!

Anyway, please welcome Matt to the staff here and be gentle with him as he finds his feet.

Thanks guys, as some of you know I've been around here since day 1 in some capacity. I'm sure I've spoken to a few at some stage of following Canvey anyway.

To be honest I think any 'Admin' stuff will be kept to a minimum until the new software is brought in.