Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welcome to the new CIFC Forum

.Ian

Hi,<P>Welcome to the new forum of CIFC, now part of Isthmian.Com.<P>A few pointers, if you have not yet disovered the new forums...<P>(All links are to your left)<P>1) Take a moment to read the FAQ.<P>2) You need to be registered to post.<P>3) Click on Active Topics to see all the topics that have had posts since midnight.<P>4) The Forums consist of around 15 different forums, including other clubs, who have decided to make Isthmian.COm their home. Once you are registered for one forum, you are also registered for all the others.<P>5) Everyone starts off as a Trialist, before being automatically promoted, upon reaching a set number of posts.<P>6) You can rate each other - just click on either 'Rate this member' or 'Member Rated' to vote from 1 to 5. BTW you can only vote once for any one person.<P>7) If you have any questions just ask..<P>Cheers,

Nice opportunity to create some chit-chat on our own section i.e. this page, and also to quickly take a gander at what is being said on the other club's boards. All under one umbrella, so to speak.<P>Looking forward to tomorrow's game although I don't think we will stroll through this one and clock up seven goals. I thought some of the comments on the Heybridge discussion board were very complimentary to Canvey following Tuesday's game and I appreciate a set of fans who can give praise when their own club has just had a thrashing. The Swifts fans went right up in my estimation.<P>Only criticism of Swifts, however. That stupid car-park of theirs. If you happen to get boxed into the middle and the owners of the cars around you are getting bevied up in the bar, you could be waiting until midnight to get your car out. Come on Swifts, get the parking sorted - almost as bad as Purfleet where you have to park underwater (for at least half the season).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Only really came on here Summer 2002 onwards when I got internet access at home but definitely some memories.

Good to see most of the original people still post on here.

No idea. I suppose some don't have internet access now so can't come on here.

There are obviously those who don't attend games any more.

Think he goes to watch Southend or Tottenham now.

Originally Posted By: It's Me
frenchy?

I'm still around but I don't use that alias any more (although I am still a moderator under that name).

My other alter-ego that I am tempted to bring back is Dr Zbungle. I had some real fun with that one until most of the people around me realised who it was. Me!

Matt still posts and, work permitting, is a big fan. But Ian now lives in the Caymen Islands after making his pile of dosh on the back of the work done mostly by Matt and myself. I understand he was asked to come back to put some money into the new Canvey FC but fears he will be arrested as soon as he returns to the UK. Don't fully understand the reasons why.

Wasn't Jervais one of your alter egos as well, Merv?