Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Freebird

Who have we got in the FA Cup

Somersett & Ambury are a Hertfordshire side who play in the Spartan South Midland League. In the pyramid this is about the same level as the Essex Senior League. So given our ability to struggle against teams from lower leagues I am sure this is going to be a hard game.

This sort of opposition are just the type of Team Canvey used to be.<BR>I loved nothing better than a mid week clash with a side who just came along to turn over little Canvey Island, seeing them go home in shock was always great.<BR>Teams always pick there game up against higher placed sides and I think these will be no exception

Will is spot-on. Look at the number of teams who have been drawn against Canvey in the past and their fans have said, "Canvey? Where the **** is that?" <P>Of course, after the games at Port Vale and Chester fans knew exactly where Canvey was. Every Goliath has to meet a David some day. We have been David on several occasions - is it our turn now to be Goliath rolleyes.gif" border="0<p>[ 21 September 2001: This message was edited by: Merv CIFC ]