Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eofl so far

eoflfan

Hello peeps,

the league is a few games in now and a few teams doing well, Basildon , sungate , lakeside, westhamians, and i see that the rep team won , just goes to show how strong the league is i think !

I think that the prem div is strong i still think it will be the usall top 4 , kelvadon , frenford, wood, nessing,

div 1 - lakeside look good , sungate r strong and hutton and buck hill have started ok

div 2 - romford look ok maldon doing well

div 3 - basildon have got off to a great start, its about time they have always been decent but never cracked on, also ramsden wots going on with them

And the rep team done well !!!!!!!!

any1 else got any veiws on the start so far !!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum eoflfan.

Too early to say really, as teams have only played a few games. I'm really only interested in Div 3, where Basildon Town play. Cranes Utd, Wadham Lodge and Catholic Utd are new to this level, though their players may not be. I know Catholic Utd have the likes of John Flanders and Ronnie Bridges who have both played at a higher level.

It's a long season and it's only just begun.

Do you support any particular team?

Welcome to the forum eoflfan.

Too early to say really, as teams have only played a few games. I'm really only interested in Div 3, where Basildon Town play. Cranes Utd, Wadham Lodge and Catholic Utd are new to this level, though their players may not be. I know Catholic Utd have the likes of John Flanders and Ronnie Bridges who have both played at a higher level.

It's a long season and it's only just begun.

Do you support any particular team?

No team has really got going yet. Some might say that some div three teams arn't as good as they were last season and thats why Bas are doing well. (Lets all answer that one.

Hi,

i prob follow the prem and 1st more then other leagues , but bas are doing well you can only beat who you have infront of u regardless of how good they are !!!!

some say that the bottom div's are harder to get out of then any other divisions........... ?

game of the week this week ?

My choice is = WESTHAMIANS V FRENFORD 2:30 kick off (next door neighbours )

frenford are a very good team and are always top 3 or 4 lets see how westhamians cope with the mighty frenford

Hi,

i prob follow the prem and 1st more then other leagues , but bas are doing well you can only beat who you have infront of u regardless of how good they are !!!!

some say that the bottom div's are harder to get out of then any other divisions........... ?

game of the week this week ?

My choice is = WESTHAMIANS V FRENFORD 2:30 kick off (next door neighbours )

frenford are a very good team and are always top 3 or 4 lets see how westhamians cope with the mighty frenford

But why are Westhamians playing that game instaed of the cup game against Bas Town?

No team has really got going yet. Some might say that some div three teams arn't as good as they were last season and thats why Bas are doing well. (Lets all answer that one.

Rookie, as eoflfan says you can only beat the team put in front of you. Upminster and Debden turned Town over twice last season but Town have triumphed against both teams so far. Certainly Ramsden didn't seem to be as good as last season when we played them but they've had a couple of decent results since. Cranes and Wadham have come into the league on a wave and we had two good but tough games against them, winning and losing by the only goal of the game.

However the fact remains that Town have won four league games on the trot. I went into the Town website to look at the previous seasons' results to see when the first team last did that. I find that these pages have gone during the revamp which is unfortunate as I'd like to have seen when it was last done!

All you can do is prepare the team and put it out on the pitch. If people are unhappy watching a winning team, after some of the displays last season, that's their perogative. I'm happy and so are most of the supporters.

However the fact remains that Town have won four league games on the trot. I went into the Town website to look at the previous seasons' results to see when the first team last did that. I find that these pages have gone during the revamp which is unfortunate as I'd like to have seen when it was last done!

All you can do is prepare the team and put it out on the pitch. If people are unhappy watching a winning team, after some of the displays last season, that's their perogative. I'm happy and so are most of the supporters.

Beeser, you can check it out on Mitoo, you have to go back to the 2006/07 season to when Town last won 4 league games on the trot and have not won 5 league games on the trot since Mitoo records began. In fact, Town only won 6 league games all last season.

One small correction though, Town did not lose to Debden twice last season, Town won 3-0 at the selex.

who r ur favs for the leagues then ?

Premier: Kelvedon Hatch

Div 1: Sungate

Div 2: Romford Res

Div 3: Basildon Town

Dont count out rayleigh town or westhamians,at present epping are top,with half of their team this season are from may & baker last season,rayleigh beat kelvedon hatch away last saturday 1-0 scoring in the last 30 seconds of the game in the league cup and both teams look strong this season.

LOL, yeah I put the kiss of death on Kelvedon Hatch. I thought Rayleigh might need a season in the Senior Div before challenging, but I may have to rethink after Saturday's result.

Bas Town have got Westhamians in the Senior Cup.

Westhamians in the league cup will be very hard mate,they also are looking strong this season,rayleigh town now at home to hutton in round 2,interesting game in prospect as rayleigh got promoted on the last day of the season needing to win by 11 clear goals,they won 14-0 which meant hutton didnt get promoted.

hey chaps ,

gud weekend of football, rayleigh had a very good result (well done), i went and watch westhamians v frenford , wasnt the best of games, officials were shocking to be honest ! you can tell they are both good teams.

basildon have westhamans in the cup that will be a good game to see how far basildon have come. When is that ?

Rayleigh v hutton in the cup , that will be a game full of bad blood after last season ................

Essex cup this weekend , this will be good come on the eofl sides

hey chaps ,

gud weekend of football, rayleigh had a very good result (well done), i went and watch westhamians v frenford , wasnt the best of games, officials were shocking to be honest ! you can tell they are both good teams.

basildon have westhamans in the cup that will be a good game to see how far basildon have come. When is that ?

Rayleigh v hutton in the cup , that will be a game full of bad blood after last season ................

Essex cup this weekend , this will be good come on the eofl sides

Not sure we are quite westhamians yet, eoflfan. We will give it a go.