Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Public Transport?

is there any buses what run to the ground or near it? if so does anybody know the number of bus?<P>Cheers<P><BR> grin.gif" border="0

Buses that go past the ground are 3, 3a, 3b and 3c or 21, 21a, 21b and 21c.

All the buses mentioned above follow the same route, i.e.<P>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>Link Road<BR>Somnes Avenue<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Benfleet (Cemetery Corner)<BR>Tarpots Corner<BR>Benfleet (London Rd)<BR>Thundersley (Kenneth Road)<BR>Hadleigh Bus Depot<BR>Hadleigh Church.<P>However, the 16 comes onto the island by a slightly different route and although it doesn't go to The Point, it does go to the end of Eastern Esplanade, as follows;<P>Eastern Esplanade<BR>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>King Canute<BR>Northwick Corner<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Kents Hill Road<BR>Kenneth Road<BR>Woodmans Arms.<P>If that doesn't suit you, try the 27;<P>Eastern Esplanade<BR>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>King Canute<BR>Northwick Corner<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Kents Hill Road<BR>Kenneth Road<BR>Hadleigh Bus Depot.<P>If that doesn't suit you, there's a good film on Saturday afternoon. Stay at home and watch it wink.gif" border="0

Get off at the stop after the Admiral Jellico pub,surely you must have enough info now!!! rolleyes.gif" border="0

Just tried to give Canvey_lad a rating but couldn't find anything appropriate. Must ask Ian or Frenchy to set up a suitable rating category.<P>Merv

Apparantly he missed the game altogether - he's still on the *******' bus.<P>Hey, Canvey_Lad, if you want directions to Bedford on Tuesday, do me a favour - ask Vic.

Merv - Don't you involve me on this one; theres a time for passing the Buck and a time for passing the *uck, this ain't no time for either!!<BR>Anyway I cant make Bedford on Tuesday, so I cant even offer him a lift; I was told that you had room in your car! <BR>I'm 'Logging Off' now.. wink.gif" border="0 smile.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 22 September 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]

Merv - That was almost a red card job but under the circumstances I would have let you off if I were the Ref! wink.gif" border="0<p>[ 22 September 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]