Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Public Transport?

All the buses mentioned above follow the same route, i.e.<P>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>Link Road<BR>Somnes Avenue<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Benfleet (Cemetery Corner)<BR>Tarpots Corner<BR>Benfleet (London Rd)<BR>Thundersley (Kenneth Road)<BR>Hadleigh Bus Depot<BR>Hadleigh Church.<P>However, the 16 comes onto the island by a slightly different route and although it doesn't go to The Point, it does go to the end of Eastern Esplanade, as follows;<P>Eastern Esplanade<BR>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>King Canute<BR>Northwick Corner<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Kents Hill Road<BR>Kenneth Road<BR>Woodmans Arms.<P>If that doesn't suit you, try the 27;<P>Eastern Esplanade<BR>Haystack<BR>Long Road<BR>King Canute<BR>Northwick Corner<BR>Benfleet Station<BR>Kents Hill Road<BR>Kenneth Road<BR>Hadleigh Bus Depot.<P>If that doesn't suit you, there's a good film on Saturday afternoon. Stay at home and watch it wink.gif" border="0

Merv - Don't you involve me on this one; theres a time for passing the Buck and a time for passing the *uck, this ain't no time for either!!<BR>Anyway I cant make Bedford on Tuesday, so I cant even offer him a lift; I was told that you had room in your car! <BR>I'm 'Logging Off' now.. wink.gif" border="0 smile.gif" border="0 grin.gif" border="0<p>[ 22 September 2001: This message was edited by: vic ]