Welcome to the new sotware Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Hi All U All going to the CI V Hendon Game ?

Hi Im New to this board il be there on saturday do u sit or stand ?<P>See Yer Later<P>Canvey_Lad_2001 [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

no one sits at park lane canvey lad!! there arn't any seats [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] but dont tell the people who gave us the conf grading [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

It says u can pay for seating on the website? whats goling on?<P>See Yer Later<P>Canvey Lad [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

You've mis-read that Canvey Lad. We do not allow seating of any kind on our website - free or paid for.<P>You may be confused with some other inferior websites that allow seating on one of their pages but Ian, Matt and I have a strict 'No Seating Policy' at <A HREF="http://www.canveyfc.com" TARGET=_blank>www.canveyfc.com</A>

[img]images/icons/blush.gif" border="0[/img] is there seats in the ground though?? can we sit at the ground theres over 500 seats according to Ian who sent me mail are the seats avaliable to sit at the games?<P>Regards Canvey_Lad

If Ian says there are over 500 seats at the ground, I have a feeling there are likely to be over 500 seats at the ground. Put another way, at the ground there are over 500 seats. I don't see why you need to ask.<P>Similarly, there will be seats on the bus, whichever naffin' bus you come on.<P>If you ever make it to the ground I am sure that seated or stood, you will enjoy it. The game will finish at about 4:45 so it will still be light - don't worry.