Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Replay Tuesday

Windsor_Sec

Rother: I think Woody is telling a few porkies, sounds like he wasnt there.

Your right WR i wasnt there but yet still feel the need to make comments in a thread about it...Oh wait that was you!! :smashfreakb:

The great thing about football is that 2 people can see totaly different things from the same match without the discussion going off on one and becoming petty and purile and then going on and on and on and on!!!

Their movement and the lack of ours isnt down to an higher level as we all know the team can do it and have done succesfully in the past. Most people reckon getting out of this is harder than staying up next year and i agree. Look how poor Maidenhead were in the last two games and they are doing well in the league above the premier!!!

Oh well. Always Saturday. Ever the optimist.

The thing with the Conference South is, I don't think it's that strong a league. Top-half teams in the Ryman and Southern Premier would almost certainly find themselves top-half in that league easily. It's also really difficult to get relegated from given that a few clubs seem to go bust every season!

Your right WR i wasnt there but yet still feel the need to make comments in a thread about it...Oh wait that was you!! :smashfreakb:

The great thing about football is that 2 people can see totaly different things from the same match without the discussion going off on one and becoming petty and purile and then going on and on and on and on!!!

Their movement and the lack of ours isnt down to an higher level as we all know the team can do it and have done succesfully in the past. Most people reckon getting out of this is harder than staying up next year and i agree. Look how poor Maidenhead were in the last two games and they are doing well in the league above the premier!!!

The fact is Woody neither you nor your mate Winsorian know anything about football. Its not a case of two people seeing totally

different things from the same match, its a case of having played the game and knowing what your are talking about, which neither you nor "knowledge of football

spanning 40 years" Windsorian have done

Let me give you an example which may sink into your tiny mind:

You wouldnt ask a junior surgeon to perform to perform a major operation just because he has watched someone do it or seen it on TV.

WR- But how do you know Rother knows any more and i do!? Yet again talking about stuff you dont know!!

Out of interest what football experience do you have? My tiny mind is bored.

Well how can i live up to that!? Wow bet you impress the lads down the pub " I used to play in the school team you know!"

How did you manager's career go?

Me? Slough Soccer Combonation For about 5 or so years! So Not too much difference!!

Kids football. But i'm not the one acting like the pub bore who claims he's all high and mighty and gets found out to be nothing more than a also ran.

Your great WR. So desperate to come off as 'something' yet each and every post you look more and more pathetic. Keep it up. :futbolbud2:

Kids football. But i'm not the one acting like the pub bore who claims he's all high and mighty and gets found out to be nothing more than a also ran.

Your great WR. So desperate to come off as 'something' yet each and every post you look more and more pathetic. Keep it up. :futbolbud2:

Whos claiming to be all high and mighty, the point i am making is that your football knowledge is limited to kids football and

watching non-league, so you tell me why you think youn are more knowledgeable about the game than someone who has actually played it?

Your only achievement seems to be drinking as far as i can gather, and you dont seem too good at that either.

But WR you are talking about a game you wasnt at!!! I dont claim to be more knowledgeable at all!

As for my drinking skills the offer of having a pint still stands. You can tell me all about the glory days then!

But WR you are talking about a game you wasnt at!!! I dont claim to be more knowledgeable at all!

As for my drinking skills the offer of having a pint still stands. You can tell me all about the glory days then!

Woody: i will pop down for a pint before the end of the seaseon. I did actually attend the Paulton game with Hud Hastings and his brother, two of your more enlightened followers who understand football.

Good grief guys stop bickering. The point WR is making is not necessarily accurate, someone who has watched a lot of football, especially at a specific level, will be able to pick out why teams are playing well or not well especially effectively at that level. Of course players know the game better from the pitch but don't underestimate the fan's ability to understand be able to read a game. And Woody was at both games against Evesham; away we outplayed them completely and they got very lucky, even they admitted that. At our place they had us sussed, they closed down every player as soon as he got the ball and our players weren't used to that and didn't like it. They started off scared of us and as we showed nothing their confidence grew and they got better and our resolve dropped, ultimately we gave it to them.

Good luck to Evesham in the next round.

Oh Woody, you forgot your seasons playing football with little Coyne behind the goal, now that is an experience!!!

At our place they had us sussed, they closed down every player as soon as he got the ball and our players weren't used to that and didn't like it.

Finally someone has sussed it out, well done Fuzzy. The teams that have 'Got in our face' have been the ones to cause us problems this season, Paulton twice, Taunton and AFC Hayes along with Evesham on Tuesday. We play a very good quick-passing game but we don't have the same passing ability when under pressure, that's why in my opinion we still need a midfield General who can hold on to the ball and make the right pass at the right time.

Your right WR i wasnt there but yet still feel the need to make comments in a thread about it...Oh wait that was you!! smashfreakb.gif

The fact is Woody neither you nor your mate Winsorian know anything about football. Its not a case of two people seeing totally

different things from the same match, its a case of having played the game and knowing what your are talking about, which neither you nor "knowledge of football

spanning 40 years" Windsorian have done

Let me give you an example which may sink into your tiny mind:

You wouldnt ask a junior surgeon to perform to perform a major operation just because he has watched someone do it or seen it on TV.