Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Website Wayno

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> ...and you could be my Fan of the Month <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>it says on Wayne's official website. I tried to get onto it, but just couldn't get a connection. Must be so many thousands of fans trying to get through that it gets overloaded tongue.gif" border="0 <P>Merv

There is a terrible greedyness bug going about at the moment, seems to have spread to Park Lane. Do you reckon the people that set these prices are the same people that go large for 30p in Burger King?

Ive heard that is .....<BR>Adults : 3 Quid<BR>Kids and OAP : 1 Pound<BR>Neway its gonna be a tough night for us but if you can get behind us im sure we could pull off a result ! Come on Boys !!

In response to Gleneck's comments about "A Greedy Bug" going about at Park Lane, I feel i ought to lay the record straight.<BR>This is something that the reserves have decided to do off of their own backs as a thank you to the club.<BR>This season is the first that we have been bought a new kit instead of wearing "Hand me downs," They didn't need to do this!<BR>Officials still have to be paid, Flood lights still need to be used, Refreshments, Wages etc still need to be paid.<BR>Even if a small contribution is made surely it is better than nothing.<BR>Incidently , this is the first time anyone has commented on this. <BR>Do you not get to many reserve team games then!