Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Championship Manager 2001/02

Has anybody got the new Championship Manager game? I have, and it is brilliant. With a little bit of editing you can put Canvey in the Conference, meaning that you can be Canvey manager. You can also put Farnborough in the Ryman Prem, which is a very satisfying experience! A few names in the Canvey squad from the past are Jeff Brazier, Andy Sussex, and Brian Horne. Otherwise it has the complete squad except Lee Boylan, but he can be added. Not 100% accurate though, as it has Neil Gregory with 19/20 for pace!!!

Ive not got the new 1 , but i have all the others.I like 2 take canvey from the conferance up 2 the 3rd and give Southend a good beating.ive got an editor which is fast and easy to use if your intrested?

A new football management game is to be released on-line in the next few days (apparently).<BR>It is free to register and to play.<BR>Visit <A HREF="http://www.truemanager.com." TARGET=_blank>www.truemanager.com.</A> <BR>See if you can cut the mustard with other managers from around the world.<BR>Not many teams left in England though,(i've had to register as Fulham)and a Spurs fan as well.