Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Missunderstood - Well Bin Laden is dead isn't he so obviously it can't be him

Have you noticed 'Manda's boyfriends skin pallor Rhodely.? I contend that he still could be the walking dead Bin Laden. Do you have evidence to the contrary Tw@t?

Loosely - Okay, I admit that he's not a Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp but so what, Amanda seems happy with him which is all that matters isn't it

Well it's true she must only have a bottom of the barrel pool to pick from these days, I mean only certain types are going to overlook the risk of being mugged into being her accomplice in her next crime.

I think most readers interested in the truth of how the Knox and Sollecito case developed might want to read one of the best articles I've yet to see summarising the evidence and fairly examining suggested motives assigned originally. Further in part 2 an excellent assessment of how the Big Knox PR machine swung into action, how it was funded, some of the underhand tactics employed and perhaps most worryingly how Knox was turned into the victim in the case, totally forgetting Meredith Kercher in the process.

Readers will need to sign up to a free trial period with an email address only to enable them to read the full articles but I can assure you, given an open mind you'll find it worthwhile!

Part One:- http://www.crikey.com.au/2014/02/11/rundle-amanda-knoxs-story-full-of-violence-and-lies/

and the very illuminating Part Two:- http://www.crikey.com.au/2014/02/12/guy-rundle-amanda-knox-and-the-matter-of-class-part-two/

Happy reading!

I'm sure we will all be glued, sorry, super glued to our tv screens tomorrow at 9.00pm to see the BBC3 Amanda Knox documentary highlighting the latest developments in the case including interviews with Meredith Kercher's brother Lyle and sister Stephanie as well as legal experts from the 'kangaroo' prosecution and Amanda's beleaguered defence:

http://www.graziadaily.co.uk/conversation/opinion/is-amanda-knox-guilty-a-new-bbc3-documentary-reveals-all

Proof of the Worldwide and heartfelt support Amanda and Raffaele Sollecito are currently getting with people from all corners of the earth posting photographs of themselves on Facebook holding up signs proclaiming the pair's innocence:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560659/Supporters-world-copy-innocent-sign-solidarity-Amanda-Knox-Rafaele-Sollecito-following-conviction-murder-charges.html

Proof of the Worldwide and heartfelt support Amanda and Raffaele Sollecito are currently getting with people from all corners of the earth posting photographs of themselves on Facebook holding up signs proclaiming the pair's innocence:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2560659/Supporters-world-copy-innocent-sign-solidarity-Amanda-Knox-Rafaele-Sollecito-following-conviction-murder-charges.html

I wonder if the idiots with placards got paid for making fools of themselves.

I wonder if the idiots with placards got paid for making fools of themselves.

I expect so. It's odd that the placard wording was all identical, no variation, no "FREE 'MANDA!" or "JUSTICE FOR 'MANDA AND RAFA!".

Got to find that suspect.

Loosely - I assume you will be glued to your tv screen at 9.00 tonight for the BBC3 documentary, enjoy!

Loosely - I assume you will be glued to your tv screen at 9.00 tonight for the BBC3 documentary, enjoy!

We do not get the BBC where I am living, so please feel free to let us know if it is a balanced documentary. I am sure you will share the bits that informs us that she has been found guilty of murder, along with the bits where she claims she is innocent.

I think we're all well aware of her guilt and the verdict by now Rhodesly.

We do not get the BBC where I am living, so please feel free to let us know if it is a balanced documentary. I am sure you will share the bits that informs us that she has been found guilty of murder, along with the bits where she claims she is innocent.

Do you not use a satellite dish Ian? We fixed a 3m one up with an old Sky box to get all the Freeview channels.

We do not get the BBC where I am living

Ian - Where do you live out of interest, on the Moon or Mars

Do you not use a satellite dish Ian? We fixed a 3m one up with an old Sky box to get all the Freeview channels.

Not any more.....

The BBC have moved to a new satellite.  So nothing much received now.

However I can watch via the internet, so not all bad....

A pretty unbiased program that showed Knox for what she is, and i would imagine most people would now think in all probability  she really is guilty.

If Knox loses her final appeal, as looks likely, then IMO the best chance the Kerchers have of getting justice for their daughter would be for the Italians to apply for extradition, but mention they would be happy to accept Knox could serve her sentence in an Americal prison. 

A pretty unbiased program that showed Knox for what she is, and i would imagine most people would now think in all probability  she really is guilty.

If Knox loses her final appeal, as looks likely, then IMO the best chance the Kerchers have of getting justice for their daughter would be for the Italians to apply for extradition, but mention they would be happy to accept Knox could serve her sentence in an Americal prison. 

Not watched it but recorded it but on your recommendation I'll not need to bother. Sounds as if the Beeb did some decent research.

Funnily enough the people holding placards have now been identified as her mother, best friend Madison, other family members and also members of that pathetic FOA organisation. Hardly protesters from around the world  :lol:  :lol:

Apart from Missunderstood, what did we all think last night, I thought the programme said it all really and the way Amanda has been treated is absolutely laughable, not only by the Italians but also by her very own US Government who should have stepped in long ago to say enough is enough. A young woman without the amazing inner strengh our heroine fortunately

possesses could well have committed suicide by now.

Apart from Missunderstood, what did we all think last night, I thought the programme said it all really and the way Amanda has been treated is absolutely laughable, not only by the Italians but also by her very own US Government who should have stepped in long ago to say enough is enough. A young woman without the amazing inner strengh our heroine fortunately

possesses could well have committed suicide by now.

You really are the greatest wind up merchant ever, or completely bonkers.