Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Ian - Amanda Knox is a victim isn't she so therefore qualifies for the prestigious 'Innocence Network's Champion of Justice Award'

I think it's wonderful that 'Manda has found another family to support her. 

Ian - Amanda Knox is a victim isn't she so therefore qualifies for the prestigious 'Innocence Network's Champion of Justice Award'

A victim of what?

She has been re-convicted.

She also served 4 years for a crime that she did not appeal against.  if you serve time and do not appeal against that crime , it sounds to me (and probably many others) that she is guilty of that crime.

It is kind of interesting that The National Innocence Project have not had a branch in Oregon until just recently. Oregon the only State not to take part in the Project set up by O.J Simpson's Lawyer (yes, "if the glove don't fit you must acquit!" fame). 

I guess Oregon found a reason to fit in with this special kind of Innocence definition project, only recently you understand...

Loosely - What on earth has O.J Simpson got to do with Amanda, honestly, you're really clutching at straws aren't you instead of giving our heroine the enormous credit she deserves. Out of interest what if she was your daughter convicted of a crime she clearly didn't commit.

Of course, people will always turn up to see notorious murderers. 

You've only got to look at the hundreds of people that turned up for public executions in London in days of old !

Looks very much as if Sollecito is now turning on Knox in an attempt to defend his innocence, during the original trial he provided Knox with an alibi but recently he has said that he is now unsure of her 'movements' on that night.

Both Knox and Sollecito have asked for separate appeals which may see the murderess decide to try and put all the blame on her previous boyfriend.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/36843/20140423/amanda-knox-murder-case-meredith-kercher-roommate-ex-boyfriend-raffaele-sollecito-turn-each-other-as-appeals-cases-loom-video.htm

Loosely - What on earth has O.J Simpson got to do with Amanda, honestly, you're really clutching at straws aren't you instead of giving our heroine the enormous credit she deserves. Out of interest what if she was your daughter convicted of a crime she clearly didn't commit.

if  it was my daughter, I would be very upset, but know in my heart that as she had been found guilty she should serve the time.

I would not be thinking how much money can I earn from this to make my lifestyle even better at my daughters expense.

You're obviously getting even worse at reading what a post is about. More obviously you know next to nothing about things you have already attempted to talk about which shows the poor level of intellect that I am dealing with.

O. J. Simpson's lawyer set up the National Innocence Project, the topic you were attempting to hold forth on. That is what it has to do with your previous posting. Yes, the sort of people Knox is involving herself with.

Geddit? I expect not.

if  it was my daughter, I would be very upset, but know in my heart that as she had been found guilty she should serve the time.

Ian - You can't be serious, wouldn't you do everything in your power to clear her good name particularly if she had been wrongly convicted by a kangaroo Court in a far off land

You've only got to look at the hundreds of people that turned up for public executions in London in days of old !

Big J R - Fair point but I think this is more to do with hero, sorry, heroine worshipping isn't it

Ian - You can't be serious, wouldn't you do everything in your power to clear her good name particularly if she had been wrongly convicted by a kangaroo Court in a far off land

No, I am not.

Italy is a recognised and respected country.

Ian - So you would just throw your own daughter to the wolves then, that's terrible!

Ian - So you would just throw your own daughter to the wolves then, that's terrible!

If someone has committed a crime, then it is best that they serve their debt to society.

You can't make an exception for a family member and then expect someone else to serve time for a similar crime.

Let's say for example, that Amanda's mother is murdered - are you saying that her killer should not serve time?

Ian - But blood is a lot thicker than water isn't it, surely family comes first even if Myra Hindley is your daughter.for example

Looks very much as if Sollecito is now turning on Knox in an attempt to defend his innocence

Loosely - Yes, I wonder what our heroine thinks of his treachery:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01g68c1

Ian - But blood is a lot thicker than water isn't it, surely family comes first even if Myra Hindley is your daughter.for example

So if Hindley was your daughter you would cover for her and defend her? Just about says it all really!

Hookey - I didn't say that, we're talking about Amanda Knox not Myra Hindley

Here's Rhodesly introducing Myra Hindley into the topic.

Hookey - I didn't say that, we're talking about Amanda Knox not Myra Hindley

Here is Rhodesly being thick as usual.

I rest my case.

Loosely - All I was respectfully trying to get across to Ian was that Amanda Knox has been convicted of a crime she clearly didn't commit yet he said that if she was his daughter he would still unceremoniously wash his hands of her and throw her to the wolves just because she had been convicted in a Court of law, that doesn't make any sense.