Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Here we go folks, a CNN interview with Raffaele Sollecito that took place yesterday, make of it what you will:

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/02/raffaele-sollecito-i-knew-amanda-for-a-week-i-did-not-meet-meredith/?hpt=ac_bn3

A fascinating insight folks into the case's DNA evidence and how the prosecution went out of their way to suppress in excess of 100 out of 173 genetic profiles that the laboratory processed in just the first month of its meticulous investigation. Clearly the suppression of this key data has deprived the defendants, Amanda and Raffaele, of a full and fair opportunity to investigate laboratory contamination and to examine potentially exculpatory genetic evidence:

http://murderofmeredithkercher.com/missing-profiles-draft/

Loosely - Talking of fascinating, did you see the article in the Mail on Sunday today about the case, I don't think the link is available as yet but I will post it later or tomorrow. How's your Bank Holiday weekend by the way, are you in the Country out of interest or in sunnier climes.

Loosely - Talking of fascinating, did you see the article in the Mail on Sunday today about the case, I don't think the link is available as yet but I will post it later or tomorrow. How's your Bank Holiday weekend by the way, are you in the Country out of interest or in sunnier climes.

I don't read the Mail Rhodesly. Thank you for your enquiry.

Interesting that you don't answer the straight forward question, all I asked was whether you were in the Country, what's the big secret

Interesting that you don't answer the straight forward question, all I asked was whether you were in the Country, what's the big secret

Rhodesly, I might have said this before, I'm fairly sure I have. You never answer any question put to you so I do not feel inclined to answer any of yours, particularly none that are of a personal nature.

When you start answering questions then I'll respond in kind.

Till then, myob. 

particularly none that are of a personal nature

That's interesting, have you got something to hide then, you're quick enough to delve into my personal circumstances aren't you as has been the case recently on this thread

That's interesting, have you got something to hide then, you're quick enough to delve into my personal circumstances aren't you as has been the case recently on this thread

The fact that you were so shy of answering those questions seems somehow relevant to why I will pay you the same respect. Why you struggle with this concept is a question for you to answer, although yet another one you will fail to in all likelihood.

Loosely - I can't understand why you are so reluctant to disclose whether you are currently in the Country or not, like I said what's the big secret. I'm still convinced that you are living in the Peterborough area these days, can you categorically deny this.

Loosely - I can't understand why you are so reluctant to disclose whether you are currently in the Country or not, like I said what's the big secret. I'm still convinced that you are living in the Peterborough area these days, can you categorically deny this.

You really are struggling with this reciprocal arrangement I've set up with you Rhodesly.

Well naturally I'm horrified Karen, after all I'm not the rent boy type that Rhodesly usually goes for!

Loosely - Okay I give up but I'll be interested to know how many skeletons you have in your cupboard. Here's the heartfelt article from today's Mail on Sunday I promised you earlier:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619661/As-judge-rules-American-fugitive-killed-money-not-sex-Meredith-Kerchers-family-reveal-despair-Were-living-life-sentence-So-US-not-let-Knox-convicted-murderess-walk-free.html

Loosely - Okay I give up but I'll be interested to know how many skeletons you have in your cupboard. Here's the heartfelt article from today's Mail on Sunday I promised you earlier:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619661/As-judge-rules-American-fugitive-killed-money-not-sex-Meredith-Kerchers-family-reveal-despair-Were-living-life-sentence-So-US-not-let-Knox-convicted-murderess-walk-free.html

Thanks Rhodesly, I'll try to give it my attention when I've less time.

A fascinating CNN interview on Friday folks with highly respected investigative journalist Nina Burleigh who states that her painstaking research shows Amanda Knox is totally innocent. Burleigh interestingly makes the point "Perugia is a walled mountain town, when a stranger comes to town and something happens they need to get the crime solved, what happened here is the Italian system protecting itself". How true is that!:

http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/02/investigative-journalist-amanda-knox-is-innocent-and-italian-judges-are-illogical/

A fascinating CNN interview on Friday folks with highly respected investigative journalist Nina Burleigh who states that her painstaking research shows Amanda Knox is totally innocent. Burleigh interestingly makes the point "Perugia is a walled mountain town, when a stranger comes to town and something happens they need to get the crime solved, what happened here is the Italian system protecting itself". How true is that!:

http://newday.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/02/investigative-journalist-amanda-knox-is-innocent-and-italian-judges-are-illogical/

She ain't much of an investigative journalist when she's got most of the facts wrong that you've quoted Rhodesly.

Perugia is a city, not a town, in fact it is the Capital City of the region. It's not walled or solely a mountain town as it spreads across the valleys. 

Finally it is a city made up of strangers, strangers they embrace being a well know University city which welcomes some 40,000 plus strangers each year.

Christ Rhodesly, who'd want to read some piece of puff when she can't even get all that right?

Loosely - So what are you doing today out of interest for the Bank Holiday, the weather is nice so maybe you have some plans for the day rather than seemingly waiting patiently for me to make a post and coming straight back with a rebuttal such as the above

Loosely - So what are you doing today out of interest for the Bank Holiday, the weather is nice so maybe you have some plans for the day rather than seemingly waiting patiently for me to make a post and coming straight back with a rebuttal such as the above

I'm enjoying your desperate need for me to give you a clue where I am and was not particularly bothered when you showed it, yet again. Your disappointment must be crushing.

Unsurprisingly you fail to comment on the FACT that Knox lied about here whereabouts and in FACT lied about her alibi on the night of Meredith's murder. Another crushing pill for you to have to swallow no doubt.

:lol:  :lol: