Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - Amanda's doubters, such as yourself, are all just clutching at straws, even if the story were true, which I doubt, we have all fantasised in our lives at some point haven't we and written far fetched stories using our vivid imagination, particularly women when their hormones are running wild, that doesn't make them all murderers does it.

I used to fantasize about a threesome with Julie Christie and Audrey Hepburn but forgot to write it down, so I guess that's why it never happened. 

Edited by missunderstood

because he hoped she would marry him

Well even if that was true, which I doubt, can you blame him, she's a good catch from a decent family and he could do a lot worse

Well even if that was true, which I doubt, can you blame him, she's a good catch from a decent family and he could do a lot worse

I personally wouldnt describe a convicted murderer as a good catch, but to be fair Im a little old fashioned about that kind of thing.

Edited by missunderstood

If he doesn't mind risking waking up with a knife in his chest he's more than welcome Rhodesly.

Interesting that you chose to miss the point that he had hoped up until that point that he felt he had a chance with her and for that reason refused to dob her in.

My reading is that they've got him bang to rights but were willing to offer a deal to sweep up the one they felt was most involved. We'll see soon enough.

Here we are Rhodesly - some more evidence of Sollecito begging Knox to marry him from the mouth of his other ex - amazingly 'Manda lookeylikey Kelsey Kay - another yank who was witness to texts between Knox and Rafa.

Oddly enough Kay testifies to Sollecito believing that he was owed something by Knox for not giving her away! Surprise Surprise!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2544325/Did-Raffaele-Sollecito-PROPOSE-Amanda-Knox-bid-US-citizenship-flee-possible-prison-Italy.html

Here we go folks, a truly heartfelt article about a wrongly convicted Missouri man, Ryan Ferguson, who, following his release in November after ten years in jail, was welcomed back into American society with open arms by Amanda, our heroine followed his plight closely which mirrored her own and the pair have now become close friends:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545878/Heartwarming-friendship-wrongly-convicted-Ryan-Ferguson-Amanda-Knox-book-got-hardest-day.html

from the mouth of his other ex - Kelsey Kay

Loosely - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, if you believe that you believe anything!

Loosely - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, if you believe that you believe anything!

Obviously you didn't bother reading the article or watching the video interview.

Just not interested in the evidence are you?

Loosely - You're clearly living for the verdict next Thursday aren't you, has that what your life has become

Loosely - You're clearly living for the verdict next Thursday aren't you, has that what your life has become

You're beginning to sound a bit defeatist Rhodesly. Getting your climb down sorted? It hasn't meant anything to you?

Unlike yourself Rhodesly I have a lot to look forward to.

"Amanda Knox exposed by presumed accomplice before verdict."

Sollecito refers to Knox as an "Evil B1tch"

It appears that Sollecito is turning on Knox as it becomes apparent to him that he faces certain imprisonment at the end of this trial while Knox has been preparing her escape route to the Dominican Republic which as a well known locale for other italians fleeing legal issues has no extradition policy with Italy....

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/16414368-amanda-knox-exposed-by-presumed-accomplice-before-verdict

It all seems to be falling apart for 'Manda's supporters.

Meanwhile another commentator reports on how Knox is right to be worried...

http://www.theweek.co.uk/europe/amanda-knox/56894/amanda-knoxs-fugitive-fears-shes-right-be-worried

Soon be Page 106 !!!!

Ian must be laughing mustn't he

Ian must be laughing mustn't he

Why????

Clearly you are confused again.

You also ignore my questions to you.

You seem to also indicate that you would encourage anyone who has been found guilty of murder to evade justice.  Very strange.

Why????

Clearly you are confused again.

You also ignore my questions to you.

You seem to also indicate that you would encourage anyone who has been found guilty of murder to evade justice.  Very strange.

Quite clearly Rhodesly cannot sustain a debate he has started and continued to promote let alone coherently back up any of his absurd statements.

Why????

Ian - Well, as I've said before, this thread is the jewel in your crown isn't it.

In answer to your 'loaded' question, Amanda Knox isn't evading justice at all, put yourself in her position as if you were unceremoniously convicted of a heinous crime you didn't commit in a kangaroo Court how would you react out of interest.

Ian - Well, as I've said before, this thread is the jewel in your crown isn't it.

In answer to your 'loaded' question, Amanda Knox isn't evading justice at all, put yourself in her position as if you were unceremoniously convicted of a heinous crime you didn't commit in a kangaroo Court how would you react out of interest.

Why would it be a jewel in my crown. I make nothing!

If she or anyone else is found guilty of a crime, then they must serve time.

You are keen to encourage people to escape punishment, which is baffling.

I assume therefore if someone murdered a member of your family, you would be happy to see them live happily in another country escaping punishment - or would you insist they paid their dues to society?  You can't have it both ways.

if she is cleared once and for all & the charges against her are dropped, then she is entitled to freedom.

Remember though that she was found guilty of crimes in Italy, that she did not appeal against. So there is clearly some guilt there.