Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Knox has relied on her PR machine and playing to the court of human emotion for too long. If she really had been innocent she would have defended herself in the actual court but as we've seen with Sollecito's failed escape bid innocent people don't run or hide.

This will play out in the Italian Supreme Court of Cassation despite the theatrics Knox will put on. You can just tell that he PR advisors have told her to ditch the "Foxy Knoxy" and now go with the "Victim" look to continue to appeal to the US public. Smoke and mirrors.

Its difficult for me to believe that the evil empire will ever send Knox back to Italy to serve her sentence, considering the Americans rather quaint habit of electing mass murderers as their president. 

It will be interesting won't it? The extradition treaty doesn't have to be tried in the US courts, the process normally is that their State Department receives a brief of the trial and then simply complies with the order, this is how they expect it to work for them too. There is a long history of both countries using the extradition order in this way as you can imagine with organised criminals hiding out in both locales and then being extradited for trial or imprisonment. Interestingly the only time that the US have ignored an Italian Extradition order has been when the warrant was for agents of the CIA, perhaps we'll see if the US State Department value Knox as highly.

Here's a fascinating and powerful interview with our heroine folks by respected Guardian reporter Simon Hattenstone filmed in her home city of Seattle during the past week leading up to the unbelievable verdict on Thursday, they 'intmately' discuss Amanda's plight and how it has sadly and cruelly affected the rest of her life:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jan/30/amanda-knox-exclusive-video-interview-guilty-video

Rhodes will probably claim he is innocent and was just out jogging

Well wasn't he. Seriously though even if Sollecito had crossed over the Italian border into Austria what would he have gained by that, if he was hell bent on avoiding being sent back to prison he would have remained in the Dominican Republic, where he was on holiday recently, until after the re-trial.

Here's a fascinating and powerful interview with our heroine folks by respected Guardian reporter Simon Hattenstone filmed in her home city of Seattle during the past week leading up to the unbelievable verdict on Thursday, they 'intmately' discuss Amanda's plight and how it has sadly and cruelly affected the rest of her life:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jan/30/amanda-knox-exclusive-video-interview-guilty-video

I think I will have to block the word 'heroine' as clearly a murderer cannot be classed as such.

I think I will have to block the word 'heroine' as clearly a murderer cannot be classed as such.

Amanda Knox isn't a murderer though, that's the whole point of this lengthy thread

Amanda Knox isn't a murderer though, that's the whole point of this lengthy thread

She has been found guilty of murder - therefore she must be a murderer.

What else would you call someone who is involved in the murder of an innocent victim?  Please tell me.

Yes she is. She didn't get 28 and a half years for shop lifting. She didn't hide in the US because she was innocent.

I love how you show yourself up, continually making yourself ridiculous. It means that everyone realises what a buffoon you are whose word means nothing. You're a laughing stock Rhodesly.

Here's the full length 'Good Morning America' interview with Amanda folks from Friday morning, the day after the Italian Appeals Court's 'criminal' verdict. Our heroine was watching on-line through a live feed to Florence so we can only imagine what the poor girl must have gone through for a second time:

Just go to Italy and serve your sentence like a good little girl !

However, I bet you don't and you rely on all your yankee friends to rally round the flag,

Justice  ?

WHAT JUSTICE ??

Edited by Big J R

An amazing ABC News insight folks, filmed shortly before last Thursday's laughable re-trial verdict, of how life has been for our heroine since her return to America from the four years of horror in Italy and what her future holds:

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/amanda-knox-22332352

Just go to Italy and serve your sentence like a good little girl !

Big J R - Can I ask you something, would you

An update of Amanda's Blog following last Thursday's unbelievable events in Florence:

http://www.amandaknox.com/blog/

I assume that our heroine will be watching the Superbowl Final tonight between the Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks, good luck to Seattle.