Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Funnily enough the people holding placards have now been identified as her mother, best friend Madison, other family members and also members of that pathetic FOA organisation. Hardly protesters from around the world  :lol:  :lol:

I think that's a little bit unfair Loose, there are some Americans who don't know where the rest of the world is so it could be right as far as they are concerned!

The documentary is on again tonight folks just incase anybody missed it, 8.00 on BBC3

Apart from Missunderstood, what did we all think last night, I thought the programme said it all really and the way Amanda has been treated is absolutely laughable, not only by the Italians but also by her very own US Government who should have stepped in long ago to say enough is enough. A young woman without the amazing inner strengh our heroine fortunately

possesses could well have committed suicide by now.

Rhodes, you cheapen the word heroine when you compare Knox with real heroines. Here's just one example and there many more... http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/431980/Machete-attack-heroine-Lisa-Potts-Webb-is-proud-to-be-a-nurse

heroine-nurse-431980.jpg

Well I watched it tonight.

Yes - The BBC did a good unbiased job.

My view ? Guilty as charged and sentenced.

One thing though. She won't be able to ever visit an EU country if the sentence is upheld ss extradition would be inevitable.

Big J R - You can't be serious

Well I watched it tonight.

Yes - The BBC did a good unbiased job.

One thing though. She won't be able to ever visit an EU country if the sentence is upheld ss extradition would be inevitable.

Yes, have to say I've watched it to now and if your mind wasn't made up that was pretty open and shut. 

I found the Friends of Amanda Knox spokeswoman hysterical denying everything. Some of these yanks can't seem to help themselves from looking very stupid.

If her defence in appeal is so strong, why not go back for a full aquital ?

It ain't going to happen !

If her defence in appeal is so strong, why not go back for a full aquital ?

Why should she though

I see that a heartfelt eight-page letter written by Amanda to the Italian Appeals Court during her retrial, which unsurprisingly went unheeded, has been released and here are some extracts:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10613267/Amanda-Knox-letter-tried-to-convince-Italian-court-of-her-innocence.html

The letter was read aloud in court but was not considered as evidence by the judge, who criticised Knox’s lawyers for making the ‘spontaneous declaration’.

Sounds to me as if they suddenly produced this without submitting it to the prosecution first and hoped it would influence the decision.

Quite right that the judge did not consider it.

If they had submitted it properly to the court, then they might have stood a chance, but I suspect they knew that Amanda did not write it herself and that it would not have stood up to to cross examination.

Why should she though

To face the music ?????

You never know  -  The fat lady might actually sing !!

Wow! A 110 pages Big JR!

I bet Ian still won't admit to rubbing his hands

but I suspect they knew that Amanda did not write it herself

Ian - How can you be so sure of that, Amanda is a particularly bright young woman and studied at the University of Washington in Seattle

It is insulting to continually ignore what he's been told and then repeat his claims.

Oh hang on... he never does anything different. 

I see that Amanda has returned to the University of Washington in Seattle to complete her education which was so cruelly cut short when she was unceremoniously caged for over four years in Italy for a crime she didn't commit, good luck to her:

http://dailyuw.com/archive/2014/02/19/features/student-through-it-all-amanda-knox-returns-uw-finish-her-final-degree-re#.Uwowevs0-9h