Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - All I was respectfully trying to get across to Ian was that Amanda Knox has been convicted of a crime she clearly didn't commit yet he said that if she was his daughter he would still unceremoniously wash his hands of her and throw her to the wolves just because she had been convicted in a Court of law, that doesn't make any sense.

Where else can murderers like Amanda Knox be convicted?

Loosely - All I was respectfully trying to get across to Ian was that Amanda Knox has been convicted of a crime she clearly didn't commit yet he said that if she was his daughter he would still unceremoniously wash his hands of her and throw her to the wolves just because she had been convicted in a Court of law, that doesn't make any sense.

She clearly has committed crimes and Ian did not say that he would wash his hands of any daughter he might have if she were in the same position, that he would support her but that if convicted then she should serve her time.

So it is just you being thick again. No surprises there. Not headline material.

Loosely - Okay, let me ask you the same question then, would you disown your own daughter and throw her to the wolves just because she had been convicted of a crime, wouldn't you do everything in your power to clear her good name if she had clearly been wrongly convicted like Amanda's amazing parents Edda and Curt successfully did.

I am sure that Amanda's parents agree with the court that their daughter did murder.

At the moment they probably see an income through their daughters act of crime and so obviously want to hang things out for as long as possible.

I and many others have higher morals than they do.

Loosely - Okay, let me ask you the same question then, would you disown your own daughter and throw her to the wolves just because she had been convicted of a crime, wouldn't you do everything in your power to clear her good name if she had clearly been wrongly convicted like Amanda's amazing parents Edda and Curt successfully did.

She hasn't been wrongly convicted Rhodesly. Every sane person in the Western World who has heard about the case knows that, those in the rest of the world would probably be calling for her execution!

I don't have a daughter, however if I had, knowing that she is a foul murderess with no moral compass whatsoever I would ask myself where I went wrong, continue to offer my love and food parcels.

Speaking of children isn't it about time you sent their mother some money towards their support?

Speaking of children isn't it about time you sent their mother some money towards their support?

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, what has this got to do with the topic

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, what has this got to do with the topic

Are you being thick again?

You were the one talking about fathers supporting their children dumbo.

Got any plans to?

You were the one talking about fathers supporting their children dumbo.

Yes but in the context of if they were convicted of a crime they didn't commit not financially, you don't have children yourself do you so I guess it's difficult for you to understand.

Yes but in the context of if they were convicted of a crime they didn't commit not financially, you don't have children yourself do you so I guess it's difficult for you to understand.

No, never had the urge, however I've brought up dozens whose parents were too poor at the job.

I always find it so entertaining to hear you holding forth on the responsibilities of parenting Rhodesly. Like a good joke I do.

No, never had the urge

So how can you possibly imagine what it must be like to have a child who has been convicted of a crime they didn't commit. I rest my case.

So how can you possibly imagine what it must be like to have a child who has been convicted of a crime they didn't commit. I rest my case.

Selective quoting there Rhodesly?

I've held parental responsibility for quite a few kids, even some in trouble for things they've done, a few for things they didn't.

I do so enjoy your pronouncements on parenting Rhodesly. 

So why didn't you have children of your own out of interest, reading between the lines your answer of 'never had the urge' sounds a bit like sour grapes to me

So why didn't you have children of your own out of interest, reading between the lines your answer of 'never had the urge' sounds a bit like sour grapes to me

Why so nosey Rhodesly? When my first wife died when we were in our twenties I lost the desire. It never became an important issue to me when there were plenty of other children being born to negligent parents such as yourself.

when there were plenty of other children being born to negligent parents such as yourself.

That's rather harsh, I wouldn't dream of accusing someone of being a negligent parent without any substence and, anyway, what has this got to do with the topic, namely Amanda Knox

That's rather harsh, I wouldn't dream of accusing someone of being a negligent parent without any substence and, anyway, what has this got to do with the topic, namely Amanda Knox

I'm sure everyone reading this thread is well aware that you took the topic down the path of extolling the virtues of parents Rhodesly. You do remember doing that don't you?

You remember asking me about having children don't you? I'm beginning to worry that you may have alzheimer's Rhodesly.

You remember asking me about having children don't you? I'm beginning to worry that you may have alzheimer's Rhodesly.

Yes but it was in the context of having a child who had been convicted of a crime they didn't commit and what your reaction, as a parent, would be, such as Edda and Curt Knox for example. I think you are the one with alzheimer's.

Yes but it was in the context of having a child who had been convicted of a crime they didn't commit and what your reaction, as a parent, would be, such as Edda and Curt Knox for example. I think you are the one with alzheimer's.

So what have her parents to do with the topic which, if you can recall was Amanda Knox - Guilty or innocent (sic).

What does parenting have to do with whether or not she committed the murder Rhodesly? Were they there?

Anyway, as I said when you introduced the topic of parents I really enjoy you showing yourself up since your record on being one is so poor. Do you have any plans to bring their child support up to date with their mother?

Why so nosey Rhodesly? When my first wife died when we were in our twenties I lost the desire. It never became an important issue to me when there were plenty of other children being born to negligent parents such as yourself

Loosely - I'm obviously sorry to hear your first wife died so young but I can't believe that you have never wanted children of your own, surely you regret that now.