Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

A fascinating insight into the case from the Larry King Show with Amanda's parents interviewed, they really go to town on the 'not fit for purpose' and totally corrupt Italian legal system:

With Amanda's eagerly awaited appeal on the horizon, documents are being prepared 'as we speak' by the best US lawyers money can buy, here is a link highlighting what can be expected during the appeal which will no doubt expose the totally corrupt Italian Judicial system for all it's worth:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Appeal.html

A recent press article on how 'model prisoner' Amanda is coping with life in jail and how she is preparing for her forthcoming appeal which will finally prove her innocence. Interestingly, although she is not a Roman Catholic, Amanda has come to rely on the prison chaplain, namely Father Saulo Scarabattoli, for his support in what she has described as her 'surreal experience in jail':

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/67225,people,news,model-prisoner-amanda-knox-prepares-for-her-appeal-meredith-kercher#ixzz0wlKGL1VQ

What did she expect - beach resort? Spoilt child by the sound of it.

Loosely - But she's innocent, that's the whole point, how do you think the Birmingham six, Guildford four, the Cardiff three, the M25 three, Robert Downing, Andrew Evans, Reg Dudley, Robert Maynard, John Kamara, Roger Beardmore, Roy Burnett, Mark Day, Arthur Lee Whitfield, Ashley King and Billy Waugh felt when they were all wrongfully imprisoned.

Flattered when you developed a crush on all of them?

Edited by loose

Loosely - What a strange comment to make, just because Amanda Knox is a woman and mildly attractive makes no difference to the case whatsoever, indeed I believe her ex boyfriend, namely Raffaele Sollecito, to be innocent too. It just goes to show how your mind works.

Loosely - Can't you take this thread seriously, a young girls entire future is at stake and all you can do is make silly jokes

You think her future will be affected by what gets said on here? Sh1t Rhodesy, you're further gone then I thought.

Well no but you could at least take the subject seriously and give the poor girl the respect she deserves, what if it was your daughter for example!

Well no but you could at least take the subject seriously and give the poor girl the respect she deserves, what if it was your daughter for example!

You are going to be very disappointed when she loses her appeal. Why would you have any more faith in the Italian judicial system at the appeal stage? I agree that she looks to have had a raw deal but I suspect it's going to last a lot longer yet.

Rhodesly, I don't have a daughter. How dare you make such insinuations. Thats the thing about you Cliffy, you don't care what damage you cause with the things you make up.

How can we expect poor Amanda to get justice with scoundrels like you representing her case?

I don't know if Amanda is guilty or innocent, and nor do you. Miscarriages of justice will unfortunately always happen and anyone with enough power, money or influence are always going to have a better chance of being found not guilty.

Its such a shame that you don't use your enormous intellect and powers of persuasion to get justice for all the innocent victims of Blair and Bushes illegal war in Iraq and afghanistan.

I don't know if Amanda is guilty or innocent, and nor do you. Miscarriages of justice will unfortunately always happen and anyone with enough power, money or influence are always going to have a better chance of being found not guilty.

Its such a shame that you don't use your enormous intellect and powers of persuasion to get justice for all the innocent victims of Blair and Bushes illegal war in Iraq and afghanistan.

Loosely - As someone with a legal background, what is your take on the Prosecutor at the trial being allowed to call Amanda a "she-devil" in his closing arguments, in America, and presumably here too, the Judge would have surely ordered a mistrial.

Loosely - As someone with a legal background, what is your take on the Prosecutor at the trial being allowed to call Amanda a "she-devil" in his closing arguments, in America, and presumably here too, the Judge would have surely ordered a mistrial.

Rhodesly - I don't have a legal background you idiot unless you class my jury service spent on an exciting case of happy slapping and mobile phone mugging. Oh I can tell you it really needed a honed legal mind to weigh the evidence up in that one Cliffy.

I would have thought that for such an intellectual giant as yourself (see OfficialSpokesman's assessment) you would understand that there are cultural and historical differences in countries such as the UK, The USA and Italy and that the Italian Criminal Justice System is based on a Roman Jurisprudence from a time when our ancestors were more concerned with what shade of woad to wear that season and at least 2,000 years before America got beyond "Frontier Justice" and progressed to such legal highs as freeing a double murderer based on his glove size. All of which I have no knowledge of.

My not taking this seriously is based on your poor rabble rousing skills and quotes mixed from the media and the Amanda Knox Big Propaganda Machine. Meanwhile I wish her well of course.

I would have thought that for such an intellectual giant as yourself (see OfficialSpokesman's assessment)

I thought Officialspokesman was referring to Horace but when I replied suggesting that Horace made more of his retirement rather than aimlessley pottering around my post wasn't put up

I would have thought that for such an intellectual giant as yourself (see OfficialSpokesman's assessment)

I thought Officialspokesman was referring to Horace but when I replied suggesting that Horace made more of his retirement rather than aimlessley pottering around my post wasn't put up

I spend my retirement being the General Secretary of a Step 7 football league, and being the Chair of Governors at a local school. Oh, and look after the occasional website. Unfortunately I am also one of your biggest followers on here, feeling obliged to read, and respond to, the tripe that you so regularly post!

Must go now, nearly time for Bargain Hunt on the telly!

Edited by Horace