Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Well you said that I can't say that she is guilty while I've told you how she in fact is and what the evidence has always been. Not the acts of an innocent person.

Thanks for answering as much as you felt you could from my previous post :D

Well you said that I can't say that she is guilty while I've told you how she in fact is and what the evidence has always been. Not the acts of an innocent person.

Thanks for answering as much as you felt you could from my previous post :D

Well I am sorry you can't realize that you saying that she is guilty does not make is so. You can claim she is guilt because you think she is. What you claim evidence enough convict I say it is not. The fact again is that it does not matter cause I don't think you or I have any say.

So nothing new then. Still can't accept that the Italian courts work differently. Can't face facts. Still no answer on some items.

Round and round...

So nothing new then. Still can't accept that the Italian courts work differently. Can't face facts. Still no answer on some items.

Round and round...

What are you talking about? How do I not understand how the Italian courts work? I don't think you understand. If you can answer this few question for me then. If she is guilty by the Italian courts then why is she in Seattle Washington right now? Would she not still be in jail? I understand that they are appealing that ruling, but at this moment in time she is free. Answer me those questions and then we can move on.

Has she been fully cleared? - no.

Is she still subject to being found guilty? - yes.

Will she ever set foot in Europe again - probably not.

She is certainly not a free person yet - if she did the crime then she should pay the price.

if she truly believes that she is innocent she would have no fear of returning to Italy to clear her name. The fact that she will refuse to, will speak volumes to many people.

Has she been fully cleared? - no.

Is she still subject to being found guilty? - yes.

Will she ever set foot in Europe again - probably not.

She is certainly not a free person yet - if she did the crime then she should pay the price.

if she truly believes that she is innocent she would have no fear of returning to Italy to clear her name. The fact that she will refuse to, will speak volumes to many people.

OK I will ask you what I ask loose. If you were to be accused of a crime in Italy whether you did or not would you go back to that country? I do not believe you would. The investigation was screwed up and was never clear. Yet she was the one accused, and put in jail. If you did not do it after having tried to clear your name the first time would you go back? Also the US government won't give her up, and will encourage her not to go.

What are you talking about? How do I not understand how the Italian courts work? I don't think you understand. If you can answer this few question for me then. If she is guilty by the Italian courts then why is she in Seattle Washington right now? Would she not still be in jail? I understand that they are appealing that ruling, but at this moment in time she is free. Answer me those questions and then we can move on.

Already answered and I appreciate that you are struggling but do you really get paid for this because I think our Rhodesy could get a seriously good side line going to his programme business? Thanks for your time. Money for old rope.

Because your a blithering idiot.

As usual missunderstanding cuts straight to the chase. Leaves so much time for the more important things in life.

OK I will ask you what I ask loose. If you were to be accused of a crime in Italy whether you did or not would you go back to that country? I do not believe you would. The investigation was screwed up and was never clear. Yet she was the one accused, and put in jail. If you did not do it after having tried to clear your name the first time would you go back? Also the US government won't give her up, and will encourage her not to go.

I am Ralph!

Someone was murdered - doesn't the parents of that person deserve to see the person responsible rot in jail?

Already answered and I appreciate that you are struggling but do you really get paid for this because I think our Rhodesy could get a seriously good side line going to his programme business? Thanks for your time. Money for old rope.

No you have not, but if you would like to leave it at that I am fine with that. If you want to call her guilty then fine do so. I do not believe there is enough evidence to say she is. What evidence they did have, half of it was garbage.

You can claim all you want that they convicted her the first time, but guess what it does no good at all. She is in the States and will never again have to set foot in an Italian court again. I feel better about that then her spending years in jail over contaminated evidence.

I am Ralph!

Someone was murdered - doesn't the parents of that person deserve to see the person responsible rot in jail?

Yes they do, but are you 100% certain Amanda Knox was the one who did it. I can't say that.

No you have not, but if you would like to leave it at that I am fine with that. If you want to call her guilty then fine do so. I do not believe there is enough evidence to say she is. What evidence they did have, half of it was garbage.

You can claim all you want that they convicted her the first time, but guess what it does no good at all. She is in the States and will never again have to set foot in an Italian court again. I feel better about that then her spending years in jail over contaminated evidence.

Well I don't think you understand how these forums work shill. People read them, not just your posts and even if you deny that her status is currently Guilty in Italian law they will understand that. The fact that you are paid to come on here and rubbish anyone who does not agree with the Big Bad Knox Machine will not be lost on them either.

Loser. Epic fail.

The appeal did not present any new evidence to find Knox "Not Guilty" but found the trial procedures at fault and following the appeal releasing Knox, she was upheld to still be found guilty but ordered a fresh appeal. As it stands Knox is still a convicted criminal in Italy.

http://m.thenational.ae/news/world/europe/amanda-knox-cleared-of-murder-and-set-free

This article does not seem to back up that statement. You keep saying she is still a convicted criminal in Italy. Not by this article and several other articles have I read.

Well I don't think you understand how these forums work shill. People read them, not just your posts and even if you deny that her status is currently Guilty in Italian law they will understand that. The fact that you are paid to come on here and rubbish anyone who does not agree with the Big Bad Knox Machine will not be lost on them either.

Loser. Epic fail.

I am asking no one to agree with me. I am asking you provide me some evidence that says she is still a convicted criminal. It seems you keep saying that, but nothing I read says that.

I am asking no one to agree with me. I am asking you provide me some evidence that says she is still a convicted criminal. It seems you keep saying that, but nothing I read says that.

I've explained it to you that the original appeal was overturned by the Supremem Court which also upheld her conviction of Slander against Patrick Lumumba. She is still a convicted criminal in Italy. Which I told you.

Here is ABC's report for one, there are others in more detail but I think readers will accept ABC as an accredited News Organisation and not just another Blog site "on Amanda's side despite the facts" which you held up as your evidence. Her convictions stand and the retrial does not need either defendant present, it purely hears the original evidence which let's face it the Supreme Court already has and which overturned the appeal.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/amanda-knox-shocked-court-ruling-murder/story?id=18809434#.UXws3pVtJUQ

Case closed Mr Shill.

In America, 'the land of the free', once a person has been found not guilty of a crime it is their constitutional right to never have to stand trial for that crime again

Loosely - Italy could learn a great deal from 'the land of the free', as far as Amanda is concerned, as an American citizen, she has been found not guilty of a crime and it is her constitutional right to never have to stand trial for that crime again. I rest my case!