Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Oh wait all that Circumstantial evidence they have. Phone call, behavior, and bloody foot prints (that if I remember right were of shoes not the foot). If you want to convicted people on that sure go right ahead, but I am sure glad I don't live in a country were my behavior can get me put in jail for murder. None of that evidence is conclusive. If you had DNA or something more conclusive that puts Amanda and her boyfriend at the scene of the crime at the time it happened. Then Yea sure she is guilty. Oh wait I know I know I forget she is guilty. I am sure all prosecutors wished a case was this easy to prove to the judge. What a joke.

Yeah! Right on! Of course we all want to live in the last bastion of justice and freedom in the world. Merica is brilliant, nothing ever goes wrong there.

Oh, except for those 45 cases of miscarriages of justice during the 21st Century so far. Apart from that Merica is perfect.

Christ, just what we needed, another yank telling us how perfect Yankland is.

I dipped into this thread many moons ago and, to be perfectly honest, kind of assumed it was all a wind up.

But reading the last couple of pages has left me a bit nonplussed.

I mean, do some people REALLY think she is innocent?

picard.jpg

Edited by Rother

Yeah! Right on! Of course we all want to live in the last bastion of justice and freedom in the world. Merica is brilliant, nothing ever goes wrong there.

Oh, except for those 45 cases of miscarriages of justice during the 21st Century so far. Apart from that Merica is perfect.

Christ, just what we needed, another yank telling us how perfect Yankland is.

Oh so you have nothing to back up all that evidence that you have, so you just attack the US classy.

Edited by Brounmoney

Oh wait all that Circumstantial evidence they have. Phone call, behavior, and bloody foot prints (that if I remember right were of shoes not the foot). If you want to convicted people on that sure go right ahead, but I am sure glad I don't live in a country were my behavior can get me put in jail for murder. None of that evidence is conclusive. If you had DNA or something more conclusive that puts Amanda and her boyfriend at the scene of the crime at the time it happened. Then Yea sure she is guilty. Oh wait I know I know I forget she is guilty. I am sure all prosecutors wished a case was this easy to prove to the judge. What a joke.

Are you mentally ill? or just unbelievably stupid.

Oh so you have nothing to back up all that evidence that you have, so you just attack US classy.

I thought we'd been through that you incredibly fantastic excuse for a smart yank. It's called the guilty verdict that was handed down to Knox and Sollecito.

Are you absolutely certain that you don't do this thick act for a living because you are incredibly good at it?

Now that's class for you, complimenting you while pointing out yet again what a thick to$$er you are.

I thought we'd been through that you incredibly fantastic excuse for a smart yank. It's called the guilty verdict that was handed down to Knox and Sollecito.

Are you absolutely certain that you don't do this thick act for a living because you are incredibly good at it?

Now that's class for you, complimenting you while pointing out yet again what a thick to$$er you are.

So a guilty verdict means someone is always guilty? The judicial system has never gotten anything wrong before? Are you stupid?

So a guilty verdict means someone is always guilty? The judicial system has never gotten anything wrong before? Are you stupid?

Well as I pointed out earlier my thick friend, an american can hardly talk about justice systems getting things wrong when their own country has a history of far more miscarriages of justice, 45 this century so far. Hardly a record to be proud of. Tell you what El Thicko, why don't you start campaigning in Yankland if you are worried about justice going wrong?

Seriously, do you have mental issues or were you born incredibly stoopid?

Edited by Loose

Well as I pointed out earlier my thick friend, an american can hardly talk about justice systems getting things wrong when their own country has a history of far more miscarriages of justice, 45 this century so far. Hardly a record to be proud of. Tell you what El Thicko, why don't you start campaigning in Yankland if you are worried about justice going wrong?

Seriously, do you have mental issues or were you born incredibly stoopid?

Last time I check we were talking about Amanda Knox not about 45 other cases. Has this thread changed?

Last time I check we were talking about Amanda Knox not about 45 other cases. Has this thread changed?

Well I believe you introduced the subject of how much better justice was in Stoopidland but I'm afraid we are just going to be covering ground already plentifully covered. There's only so much to go on about. I believe we've covered how Knox was found guilty, is still guilty and was found guilty on the balance of evidence. In addition we've more than adequately explored your inability to read, remember and recall not only what I've written but also what you have written yourself. As for your intellectual incapacity to discuss the entire subjects touched upon, well that's been comprehensively and exhaustively investigated and exposed.

It only remains for you to continue to entertain and regale us with further examples of the above, please feel free.

Well I believe you introduced the subject of how much better justice was in Stoopidland but I'm afraid we are just going to be covering ground already plentifully covered. There's only so much to go on about. I believe we've covered how Knox was found guilty, is still guilty and was found guilty on the balance of evidence. In addition we've more than adequately explored your inability to read, remember and recall not only what I've written but also what you have written yourself. As for your intellectual incapacity to discuss the entire subjects touched upon, well that's been comprehensively and exhaustively investigated and exposed.

It only remains for you to continue to entertain and regale us with further examples of the above, please feel free.

Oh OK. Well I don't have that much left to discuss I guess. I guess I will be one of the few that still thinks she is innocent. Fine with me.

So how about the Champions League Semi finals? Looks like we might have an all German final. I sure hope not, but Barca nor Real looked that good.

Edited by Brounmoney

hehe :)

Not that I am taking sides......

Well sure very easy to declare him winner. He has the verdict to back up his claims. I do realize that what I am arguing does not have much in my favor. That is all fine. I am not here looking for people to back me up or agree. I would be very shocked if anyone did. He appears that the US is about the only nation defending her as a whole. I think this is because our judicial system is so much different. Here we would never have gotten a guilty verdict from the evidence that was given. It does make it hard for people to understand it when you have been raised innocent until proven guilty.

I do understand how the Italian systems works, but that does not mean I agree with how they handle things. I am not saying it is right or wrong, or that people that get convicted of a crime don't have to go by their laws. I just think Amanda was wrongfully accused. Nothing loose has said has changed that. Sorry.

The problem is she was found guilty of some crimes and has not appealed against those convictions.

That fact seems to get ignored by many.

Are you talking about the murder convictions? Did she not appeal the original verdict?

Here is a video that explains my argument better than I can through a text reply.

Apologies, I've seemed to have set him off again.  :wacko:

Why? Why?