Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

These things happen  :lach:

Oh don't worry Amanda's book is release tomorrow. Should have a lot to say after reading that. Also she has an interview with Diane Sawyer airing here in the states tomorrow night at 10. The fun is not over yet.

If this had all been done at Guantanamo Bay then we could have done away with all this silly trial and human rights nonsense. Seen a good video on that.

American justice cup of tea. Renditions, water-boarding, imprisoned without trial. These americans certainly have a lot to boast of on fair justice.

If this had all been done at Guantanamo Bay then we could have done away with all this silly trial and human rights nonsense. Seen a good video on that.

American justice cup of tea. Renditions, water-boarding, imprisoned without trial. These americans certainly have a lot to boast of on fair justice.

Oh here we go again. Brining up things that have nothing to do with the Amanda Knox case. I will join in if you like. Do you know how your government gets information to help stop people from blowing up cars, and any other acts of terrorism? Would you rather them ask them nicely to please tell where they are going to have the bomb explode?

Oh here we go again. Brining up things that have nothing to do with the Amanda Knox case. I will join in if you like. Do you know how your government gets information to help stop people from blowing up cars, and any other acts of terrorism? Would you rather them ask them nicely to please tell where they are going to have the bomb explode?

Do you agree President Bush could have been tortured in an attempt to stopping innocent Iraqis being killed then.

Do you agree President Bush could have been tortured in an attempt to stopping innocent Iraqis being killed then.

Oh dear there is really no hope for you. Do you think that the world will just work out all its problems just talking it out? If only we could just be at please with one another this world would be a much better place.

So should every US president and world leader still alive be put on trial for declaring war on countries, and innocent people being killed? Is war being bad what you are trying to get at? Cause I don't have time to explain where any of us would be had wars never happened.

Almost forgot what about President Obama. Should he be put on trial too because he order the hit on Bin Laden, and they killed innocent women and children?

Edited by Brounmoney

There's no need for war - it's just our guys and gals killing their guys and gals.  Nobody benefits (well apart from Rothschild and those who bet on the outcome of wars).

Should Bush Jnr. and Blair be tortured?  Perhaps not, but I would strip them of any power and authority (and finances - redistribute it among the poor) and stick them in jail.

Having met the father of Alec MacLachlan, there is nothing more I'd want for him than justice.  

There's no need for war - it's just our guys and gals killing their guys and gals. Nobody benefits (well apart from Rothschild and those who bet on the outcome of wars).

Should Bush Jnr. and Blair be tortured? Perhaps not, but I would strip them of any power and authority (and finances - redistribute it among the poor) and stick them in jail.

Having met the father of Alec MacLachlan, there is nothing more I'd want for him than justice.

What about President Obama?

Not a big fan of Mr.Obama, but at least he did not instigate an illegal war with Iraq and stick two fingers up to the UN.

I would rather have had Ron Paul as President of the USA, but that is just me.

Not a big fan of Mr.Obama, but at least he did not instigate an illegal war with Iraq and stick two fingers up to the UN.

I would rather have had Ron Paul as President of the USA, but that is just me.

I don't understand you guys. I thought it was all about innocent people being killed. What just happened with Bin Laden? Yes our special forces killed a man that had done enough crimes to justify is death, but what about all the other people living in the house? Did those kids do anything wrong? Did the women do anything wrong? They were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I would ask if you thought the war on Iraq was illegal. Then do you think the UN or anyone else would give our government the go ahead to do what we did with the Raid on Bin Laden's home? I for one say the ends justify the means, but you guys keep telling me Bush committed murder. What did Obama and those special forces do? If you want to call out Bush you will have to call out every president and world leader ever to give the go ahead for a war, and if you want to do that then I ask do you like your life right now because you would be living in a much worse world if not for war. You may not even be alive.

Without war, surely there'd be peace?

Or am I missing something here.

You are attempting a sensible debate with a troll. 

So what was suppose to be done about Hitler? Should the world just sat by and let him take over and kill innocent Jews? Should people like Bin Laden keep being able to kill innocent people for no reason at all? Does that sound like peace to you?

As has already been pointed out to you, you were the one who initially spoke about the US having a better justice system than Italy. Can't have it both ways I'm afraid, I was just demonstrating the error of your statement.

As has already been pointed out to you, you were the one who initially spoke about the US having a better justice system than Italy. Can't have it both ways I'm afraid, I was just demonstrating the error of your statement.

Oh really I am the one who said the US had a better justice system then Italy? I don't recall saying that. I recall saying that each was very different from the other. I don't think the words "The US has better justice system than Italy" ever was posted by me on this forum. The only thing close to that was me saying that with the evidence give in the case a US court would never have convicted Amanda. That does not mean I think it is better or worse just different. We believe in innocent until proven guilty. That was all I was saying.

Oh really I am the one who said the US had a better justice system then Italy? I don't recall saying that. I recall saying that each was very different from the other. I don't think the words "The US has better justice system than Italy" ever was posted by me on this forum. The only thing close to that was me saying that with the evidence give in the case a US court would never have convicted Amanda. That does not mean I think it is better or worse just different. We believe in innocent until proven guilty. That was all I was saying.

If you really think the USA believes people are innocent until proven guilty why do you find it acceptable to kill Bin Laden who was never put on trial, or found guilty for mass murder? You cant have it both ways old chap.

If you really think the USA believes people are innocent until proven guilty why do you find it acceptable to kill Bin Laden who was never put on trial, or found guilty for mass murder?

I'll give them that one..............

If you're going to be pedantic about it then yes, you are correct, but clearly the insinuation was there otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it at all.

If you really think the USA believes people are innocent until proven guilty why do you find it acceptable to kill Bin Laden who was never put on trial, or found guilty for mass murder? You cant have it both ways old chap.

You are going to ask me another stupid one. Until you decide to answer my questions to you. I will not bother answering yours.