Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Shows how flawed your system is then.........................

Oh because there is not enough evidence to convict? Our system is flawed. Just because Italian judge Found her guilty does not mean that was the right decision. You are very naive if you believe that.

Edited by Brounmoney

If you're going to be pedantic about it then yes, you are correct, but clearly the insinuation was there otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it at all.

I am being pedantic. Ok if saying that there was not enough evidence to convict in the US is being pedantic. Then I am guilty as charged. I like the way the US judicial system works, but I understand other countries runs theirs different. If it works for them so be it. I can't say one is better than the other. I can prefer one over the other.

Oh because there is not enough evidence to convict? Our system is flawed. Just because Italian judge Found her guilty does not mean that was the right decision. You are very naive if you believe that.

Nice attempt at a sidestep..................which grade were you at when you flunked?

And you are an illiterate twat...............

If i remember correctly there wasn't enough evidence to convict OJ............

Oh so I am illiterate now. Ok your point being?

I am being pedantic. Ok if saying that there was not enough evidence to convict in the US is being pedantic. Then I am guilty as charged. I like the way the US judicial system works, but I understand other countries runs theirs different. If it works for them so be it. I can't say one is better than the other. I can prefer one over the other.

Surely if you prefer one, then that suggests you think one is better than the other.

On the case itself - because of the high profile of the case, I think the retrial should have all the bases covered in terms of evidence. If she's found guilty then I assume you will still won't accept it.

Oh so I am illiterate now. Ok your point being?

6T5st.gif

Are you talking about the murder convictions? Did she not appeal the original verdict?

Here is a video that explains my argument better than I can through a text reply.

No her other conviction - the one that she spent time for in jail in Italy

Surely if you prefer one, then that suggests you think one is better than the other.

On the case itself - because of the high profile of the case, I think the retrial should have all the bases covered in terms of evidence. If she's found guilty then I assume you will still won't accept it.

No, but what other new evidence do they have that was not there before? Edited by Brounmoney

No her other conviction - the one that she spent time for in jail in Italy

Like I said before she appeal it. It was overturned, and now the appeal was reversed. I guess her lawyer will be defending the accusations because Amanda want be there. All the same they will be defending all of them.

Like I said before she appeal it. It was overturned, and now the appeal was reversed. I guess her lawyer will be defending the accusations because Amanda want be there. All the same they will be defending all of them.

It was not overturned - the murder charge was appealed, but not the other conviction.

I think from memory she served a period of time in prison for that crime.

It was not overturned - the murder charge was appealed, but not the other conviction.

I think from memory she served a period of time in prison for that crime.

If you appeal the charges are you not appealing the conviction of those charges?

If you appeal the charges are you not appealing the conviction of those charges?

But she didn't appeal those charges AFAIK.

Maybe I am mistaken and the murder appeal has simply taken the news headlines.

This was a separate conviction, not the ones relating to the murder.

But she didn't appeal those charges AFAIK.

Maybe I am mistaken and the murder appeal has simply taken the news headlines.

This was a separate conviction, not the ones relating to the murder.

OK well then I am not sure.

Of course it was her fault - she was found guilty and convicted

You mean her fault for just happening to be the flat mate of Meredith Kercher

but from the exchanges I've seen on here I would have said game, set and match to you Loose.

Cup of Tea - You must be reading another thread, it's Brounmoney who has been taking Loosely to the cleaners, as per usual he hasn't got a clue