Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Tell the newspapers she was going back? What are you talking about. After watching the interview the other night I said she wanted to defend herself, and I said it may have sounded like she might want to go back. I also said her lawyers would tell her not to. She is not going back it would do nothing.

Oh well since you live so close for 9 months why don't you protest? Raise hell to get her convicted again. Maybe you could release all that hate you have in your heart.

Here you go Brounstuff, as I said - Amanda has thought about whether she should go back, nothing to do with you thinking I said she would, however you did say she shouldn't. Crikey - wrong yet again but don't worry, we know that it takes a man to admit when he's wrong and since you are mentally retarded, cretinous and an american to start with we don't include you in that:-

Kercher murder case: Amanda Knox mulls Italy retrial return

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22362762

It's okay Brounstuff, no need to thank me for putting you straight yet again. No doubt you'll be straight back on again with fresh denials and mealey-mouthed twisting of words.

I'm not giving you the time of day in future, when you want to know why americans are disliked all over Europe look at yourself, you and your countrymen are the reason why. Give yourself a pat on the back numbnuts.

Edited by Loose

Oh Yea she needs to go to Italy for a trial that will do nothing for her. That seems like the greatest idea ever. I think you should go to Italy and protest her.you would probably get more out of that then bashing her on this forum. You seem to hate Americans and want to see Amanda pay for a crime she did not do.

A lot of people hate Americans, especially the hundred of thousand who have lost innocent loved ones to American bombs in places like Cambodia, Vietnam and Iraq.

You don't have to hate americans to know that a huge percentage of them are just incredibly stupid. 46% of Americans believe in Creationism. These are the sort of people who are certain that the world, the universe itself is only about 4,000 or so years old!

Here you go Brounstuff, as I said - Amanda has thought about whether she should go back, nothing to do with you thinking I said she would, however you did say she shouldn't. Crikey - wrong yet again but don't worry, we know that it takes a man to admit when he's wrong and since you are mentally retarded, cretinous and an american to start with we don't include you in that:-

Kercher murder case: Amanda Knox mulls Italy retrial return

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22362762

It's okay Brounstuff, no need to thank me for putting you straight yet again. No doubt you'll be straight back on again with fresh denials and mealey-mouthed twisting of words.

I'm not giving you the time of day in future, when you want to know why americans are disliked all over Europe look at yourself, you and your countrymen are the reason why. Give yourself a pat on the back numbnuts.

Oh OK wow. You must have a really sad life if you get off by belittling people on a forum.

You don't have to hate americans to know that a huge percentage of them are just incredibly stupid. 46% of Americans believe in Creationism. These are the sort of people who are certain that the world, the universe itself is only about 4,000 or so years old!

Again making comments that make you look like a complete jackass. Hope your fellow Brits appreciate that.

A lot of people hate Americans, especially the hundred of thousand who have lost innocent loved ones to American bombs in places like Cambodia, Vietnam and Iraq.

Do you really want to go over this again? What about Winston Churchill? Can we consider him a murderer? He has your nation fight in WWII right? Innocent people died because of that.

This thread is actually a bit pathetic now

Well we used to be able to have a sensible discussion on here before the yank troll arrived.

This thread is actually a bit pathetic now

It just now became pathetic? It was pathetic when I posted 2 years ago. I guess that makes me pathetic for still posting. I think I am about done. Loose has gotten out of hand.

It did get far too ridiculous about 1000 posts ago lol

Well you can only state the same facts while people ignore them and then it's ridiculous.

Let's face it, you are only interested if you can try and start a political point scoring argument with Alan so it's hardly relied on your contributions has it?

Nope it hasn't thank god.

I know! I mean, if we're being honest Cliffy's bad enough but he warbles on with his announcements on Foxy while we all ignore him and have the odd chat but with the Stars & Stripes wumming, asking what people's opinions are while really just wanting to piss in everyone's chips, there's others give him facts that he just denies and then makes up something you said which he never said blah blah etc etc it's become pointless. 

Then there's you. You're meant to actually be a mod on one of these forums and all you want to do is wum if you're not interested. It's a shame but we'll have to go back to ignoring Cliffy's propaganda again. Best thing to do really.

Subject dead. Another thing the yank can be proud of.

Over and out.

I know! I mean, if we're being honest Cliffy's bad enough but he warbles on with his announcements on Foxy while we all ignore him and have the odd chat but with the Stars & Stripes wumming, asking what people's opinions are while really just wanting to piss in everyone's chips, there's others give him facts that he just denies and then makes up something you said which he never said blah blah etc etc it's become pointless.

Then there's you. You're meant to actually be a mod on one of these forums and all you want to do is wum if you're not interested. It's a shame but we'll have to go back to ignoring Cliffy's propaganda again. Best thing to do really.

Subject dead. Another thing the yank can be proud of.

Over and out.

Your welcome. I am so glad your views are the only ones that matter. I guess that is the European way. Always right. Edited by Brounmoney

I doubt too many people will be too gutted this threads coming to and end,it has descended into mud slinging which is fine but its constant drivel that seems to be repeated over and over again.

Don't get your knickers in a twist lossey old boy,you are free to start thinking about something else.

Have a look back at the thread over the last couple of weeks or so and see how much it had taken up of your time ;)

I doubt too many people will be too gutted this threads coming to and end,it has descended into mud slinging which is fine but its constant drivel that seems to be repeated over and over again.

Don't get your knickers in a twist lossey old boy,you are free to start thinking about something else.

Have a look back at the thread over the last couple of weeks or so and see how much it had taken up of your time ;)

You are going to close it?