Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - The thing is that this thread isn't actually about Amanda Knox at all, it's about fair justice and it could have been anybody who was unceremoniously 'fitted up' by the laughable Italian Justice system, it just so happened to be Amanda, an angelic child who wouldn't hurt a fly.

It is about somebody who has not been acquitted of being involved in the murder of an innocent victim.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah and I bet she's no stranger to going down. At least in Rhodesy's dreams.

I don't think it's going to be a loss to society if she goes to prison

Well it looks like Rhodes has disappeared as well now - or is he arguing with Loose in the mirror?

Posted Images

Loosely - The thing is that this thread isn't actually about Amanda Knox at all, it's about fair justice and it could have been anybody who was unceremoniously 'fitted up' by the laughable Italian Justice system, it just so happened to be Amanda, an angelic child who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Rhodesly - The thing is that the Italian Justice System is very similar to the Canadian one in that they always get their girl. Even if the yanks refuse to hand her over she'll never be safe setting foot outside the US ever again. The yanks will be a laughing stock considering their behaviour lately, yanks will be pariahs - lets face it they're already hated in most of Europe but better still at least we'll all know that we can sleep safe in our beds from the knife wielding killer.

Edited by Loose

'it just so happened to be Amanda, an angelic child who wouldn't hurt a fly.'

We know this for sure?

I hope no-one missed Channel 5's laughable attempt at a walkthrough the "5 Key Points" in the evidence against 'Manda and Rafaelle. To be honest I turned it off after the umpteenth mistake where they couldn't even spell "Knox". I hope Rhodesly can fill us all in.

I did wonder if the Channel 5 show was going to be mentioned.

Have to agree, Loose, it was an absolute shambles.   

I have to say, I watched the part where they were attempting to show it could just about be possible for one person to hold down another without the victim getting any defensive wounds and I was just rolling about with laughter at the demonstration. All in all a bit pathetic but I'd have liked them to really have gotten into the meat of things realistically and they'd chosen one loudmouth american to discuss the defence and a quiet italian woman for the prosecution who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

I'll try my best to keep you updated folks with up to the minute, sorry, second news on the progress of the laughable re-trial, here's a starter for ten:

https://storify.com/Candacedempsey/amanda-knox-retrial-on-twitter

Not going 'Manda's way is it Rhodesly?

Never mind, we won't know anything for sure much before December.

Not going 'Manda's way is it Rhodesly?

Loosely - You're just clutching at straws aren't you

Loosely - You're just clutching at straws aren't you

How are your nails Rhodesly? I expect they are down to the quick  :lol:

Oh boy oh boy, looks like justice could be done at last! Because of Knox's original slander of the bar owner with the cast iron alibi, her original confession which her defence had managed to suppress from evidence in the first trial is now back in front of the judges. They may now use it to convict the evil killer and her boyfriend! What is it they say about what comes around goes around lol?

Happy Days. 

Oh boy oh boy, looks like justice could be done at last! Because of Knox's original slander of the bar owner with the cast iron alibi, her original confession which her defence had managed to suppress from evidence in the first trial is now back in front of the judges. They may now use it to convict the evil killer and her boyfriend! What is it they say about what comes around goes around lol?

Happy Days. 

Blimey  -  Is The Fonz involved as well ??

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

Blimey  -  Is The Fonz involved as well ??

:bolt:

Heyyyyyy!!!!

:thumbs: 

Because of Knox's original slander of the bar owner with the cast iron alibi

Well, as I've said previously, I'm convinced that the bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, had something to do with the murder and knew Rudy Guede who had frequented his bar on a number of occasions before his arrest and conviction

Well, as I've said previously, I'm convinced that the bar owner, Patrick Lumumba, had something to do with the murder and knew Rudy Guede who had frequented his bar on a number of occasions before his arrest and conviction

That's because you are a bit thick Rhodesly, nothing we can do about that I'm afraid. Lumumba is the silver bullet for the prosecution, the wooden stake etc. That confession from Knox is back on the table and it is going to take Foxy the Psycho Killer down. She's going down Rhodesly. Get your hanky ready. No, not for that Rhodesly, for your tears you idiot. 

Loosely - I think if the incompetent Italian Police had dug deeper at the time they would have connected the shady Lumumba with murderer Guede, there's no smoke without fire is there.

Rhodesly - Which part of "Cast Iron Alibi" are you having a problem with? It does your argument no good whatsoever to keep ignoring facts, poor wumming really.

Never mind, the outcome will be the same, she's about to face the justice she has been dodging, can't ask fairer than that.

100 pages in no time. Easy.

Loosely - Lumumba may well of had a cast iron alibi for the time of the murder but that doesn't mean he didn't know Guede does it and the pair were in cahoots together, Lumumba could have paid Guede to do his dirty work for example for all we know

Loosely - Lumumba may well of had a cast iron alibi for the time of the murder but that doesn't mean he didn't know Guede does it and the pair were in cahoots together, Lumumba could have paid Guede to do his dirty work for example for all we know

What's that Rhodesly? - No, seriously wtf are you going on about? Was the Grassy Knoll involved? Are you Deep Throat?

100 pages Rhodesly, keep focused.

Loosely - Well you stated that Patrick Lumumba had a cast iron alibi for the time of the murder but that doesn't mean he wasn't involved does it