Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Rhodes, whilst I don't doubt that she has had to be strong given the circumstances, I think heroine is not a term most would use.

I would call somebody who is selfless and does good for others a hero.  Simon Weston I would definitely call a hero.

Oh they are not selling it in the UK? 

You can read all about why in this article, we (Britain) have been deprived of reading, from what I gather is, a masterpiece:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/may/04/british-book-bans-libel-threat

An extraordinary article by dour prison warder Angela Antonelli who saw Amanda every day for two years at the intimidating Cappane jail in Perugia which paints a picture of how Amanda somehow managed to get through her four year hell, enjoy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319519/Amanda-Knox-Prison-guard-Angela-Antonelli-reveals-all.html

So several people have said "that if Amanda is innocent then she should go back. She has nothing to worry about". I have said several times that it would not be a good idea. What could it help, but it did hurt her the first time.

I am reading her book and she is talking about what happened after they got questioned. She said she talk to her mom on the phone, and her mom told her did she need a plane ticket to come home. Amanda says she was very adamant about staying and helping the police. She said she had every right to go home, but she wanted to stay and help, and not run away. This does not sound like something a murder would do.

So several people have said "that if Amanda is innocent then she should go back. She has nothing to worry about". I have said several times that it would not be a good idea. What could it help, but it did hurt her the first time.

I am reading her book and she is talking about what happened after they got questioned. She said she talk to her mom on the phone, and her mom told her did she need a plane ticket to come home. Amanda says she was very adamant about staying and helping the police. She said she had every right to go home, but she wanted to stay and help, and not run away. This does not sound like something a murder would do.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Go away. You add nothing to the discussion, and you are just a pain in everyone's butt.

Edited by Brounmoney

I can't wait to get my hands on Amanda's book, I heard that copies are literally flying off the shelves all ove the United States and the £2 million advance she was paid is looking like chicken feed

I can't wait to get my hands on Amanda's book, I heard that copies are literally flying off the shelves all ove the United States and the £2 million advance she was paid is looking like chicken feed

Can't you order it off Amazon and have it shipped to you? I thought that was something that article you posted said. It is a good book, and nice to hear a different side of the store. All we seen is media bias on every thing. After reading the 2 chapters that talked about the night of the murder and the day after. Amanda gives way more in depth look at how those two day played out then the media ever thought about giving us. Just by reading those couple of chapters you can see that the media really did only tell us parts of the story. They left out a lot. Just goes to show how little we know about things going on in the world. We only get what the media wants us to see.

When are they locking you up again?

Is this really the only thing you can come up with to belittle me? I mean this has to be the 10 time you have said the same thing. Don't you think it is time to move on, or at least think of something new.

I think she very heroically accepted $4M for the book deal :D

I know you are just joking, but really should she not have written a book? Was that not showing sympathy for Meredith's family? I know $4m sounds like a ton of money, and it is. The only thing is that every publisher wanted that book and would have paid the same thing.

I know this could be a lie, but it was reported that the $4M upfront is going to cover all the legal fees, and travel for her family. I want call her a hero cause she has done nothing, but I also don't blame her for writing a book to tell her side of the story.

No problems with covering her legal costs but if she makes any profit out of it over and above those fees then she should consider making a decent donation to a charity that supports the families of murder victims. Remember that in comparison to the Kercher family, she really hasn't gone through that much (not saying the way Amanda has been treated is right or wrong).

Their sentences are for the rest of their lives and they are completely innocent.

$4M for legal fees, Laywers are the real criminals here!

Edited by cup of tea

No problems with covering her legal costs but if she makes any profit out of it over and above those fees then she should consider making a decent donation to a charity that supports the families of murder victims. Remember that in comparison to the Kercher family, she really hasn't gone through that much (not saying the way Amanda has been treated is right or wrong).

Their sentences are for the rest of their lives and they are completely innocent.

$4M for legal fees, Laywers are the real criminals here!

You are completely right. If she covers the debt that her family has then she should give the money away. I have a feeling she will make money off the book because it is already a best seller in the US.

You are right about the lawyers. They are the ones at the end that come out smelling like roses while the victims are still left with the damage. I am sure the Kercher family is not looking for money cause that will not bring back their daughter. They just want the case resolved.

I don't think Amanda did it, but I can understand that the media has made a strong case that she did. Why would the Kercher family not think she did. I don't hold anything against them. I just hope that the case get settled, so in some way the Kercher can put that part to this nightmare to bed.

An excellent article in one of today's respected broadsheet newspapers in the US, they can't get enough of Amanda in the States can they and won't hear a bad word against her:

http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2013/05/12/waiting-to-be-heard/

Amanda's the 'All American Girl' isn't she as in 'the All American Boy', such as Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty, I think that's why she's so popular in the US

Amanda's the 'All American Girl' isn't she as in 'the All American Boy', such as Bruce Springsteen and Tom Petty, I think that's why she's so popular in the US

Is she a massively successful multi platinum record selling, multi award winning, recording and performance artist now as well?