Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Okay Denmark won last night, congratulations to them. Now lets get back to topic, here's an interesting interview by respected journalist Savannah Guthrie with Raffaele Sollecito, it's quite an insight and Sollecito says that it was always about Amanda, "the case was always about Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, to this day", that's just stating the obvious isn't in as, with respect, who's interested in the dull Italian at the end of the day, I'm actually surprised what Amanda saw in him: 

http://www.today.com/books/honor-bound-raffaele-sollecito-writes-his-ordeal-amanda-knox-1C9951242

lol.

Did you not watch the Eurovision last night Rhodes?

Okay Denmark won last night, congratulations to them. Now lets get back to topic, here's an interesting interview by respected journalist Savannah Guthrie with Raffaele Sollecito, it's quite an insight and Sollecito says that it was always about Amanda, "the case was always about Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, Amanda, to this day", that's just stating the obvious isn't in as, with respect, who's interested in the dull Italian at the end of the day, I'm actually surprised what Amanda saw in him: 

http://www.today.com/books/honor-bound-raffaele-sollecito-writes-his-ordeal-amanda-knox-1C9951242

Unless she was a fantastic shag, I'm more curious in what Sollecitto saw in the rather plain and hard faced, cold eyed Amanda.

Money

Unless she was a fantastic shag, I'm more curious in what Sollecitto saw in the rather plain and hard faced, cold eyed Amanda.

Maybe I can offer a perspective from my experience? You see Italian girls aren't what I suppose you'd call free and easy, they're catholic and quite proper in a manner of speaking. You'd find in the resorts and tourist areas that Italian boys, young men gravitate towards English and American girls because they can be a bit freer with their charms. Italian girls are intelligent, friendly, amicable but they aren't slappers. Amanda now, different proposal altogether, plain, in a foreign country, out of sight of parents and peers. I think you can see what I'm saying.

Cracker of a Eurovision contest last night, I think the right country won.

In fact, now I think of it, Amanda, plain jane, probably possibly allegedly possibly came to Italy as a last resort at getting some co ck. That or turn rug muncher.

Edited by Loose

Maybe I can offer a perspective from my experience? You see Italian girls aren't what I suppose you'd call free and easy, they're catholic and quite proper in a manner of speaking. You'd find in the resorts and tourist areas that Italian boys, young men gravitate towards English and American girls because they can be a bit freer with their charms. Italian girls are intelligent, friendly, amicable but they aren't slappers. Amanda now, different proposal altogether, plain, in a foreign country, out of sight of parents and peers. I think you can see what I'm saying.

Cracker of a Eurovision contest last night, I think the right country won.

Maybe you are being a little sarcastic, but are Americans the only people that like to party and have a good time? I know Amanda was not the most reserved girl, but I hardly think she is much different than most any European girls.

Maybe you are being a little sarcastic, but are Americans the only people that like to party and have a good time? I know Amanda was not the most reserved girl, but I hardly think she is much different than most any European girls.

I did include English girls Brounmoney, I think you owe me an apology there if we are to remain on amicable terms?

No, there really is a difference in Italy - the catholic culture, they are ALL catholic. It's not the done thing even amongst your peers to go the whole way until you are married or living with someone at the very least - even that is frowned upon in the provinces which Perugia is.

Not by the Italian chicks I have invaded over the years

Yeah right, pics or it didn't happen and I know it didn't happen you wally.

Well there was one

Did she have a false leg?

I did include English girls Brounmoney, I think you owe me an apology there if we are to remain on amicable terms?

No, there really is a difference in Italy - the catholic culture, they are ALL catholic. It's not the done thing even amongst your peers to go the whole way until you are married or living with someone at the very least - even that is frowned upon in the provinces which Perugia is.

I am sorry loose. The American culture use to be Christian culture with some values, but a lot of that has gone away.

Now I know Loose you were not the only person or the last to talk about Amanda being I guess Foxy Knoxy, but I thought I would ask this to everyone. So lets say the tables were turn and Amanda was the one killed and Meredith lived. Would we be saying the same things about Meredith? From all accounts Meredith like to party, she did some weed with Amanda, and she slept with boys. Does this make her trashy too?

Oh and I think we are pulling at straws to come up with things to talk about.

Edited by Brounmoney

I am sorry loose. The American culture use to be Christian culture with some values, but a lot of that has gone away.

Now I know Loose you were not the only person or the last to talk about Amanda being I guess Foxy Knoxy, but I thought I would ask this to everyone. So lets say the tables were turn and Amanda was the one killed and Meredith lived. Would we be saying the same things about Meredith? From all accounts Meredith like to party, she did some weed with Amanda, and she slept with boys. Does this make her trashy too?

I'm sorry Brounmoney, I don't know what you are suggesting.

Are you possibly suggesting that we have double standards? That would be quite rude yet again.

I'm sorry Brounmoney, I don't know what you are suggesting.

Are you possibly suggesting that we have double standards? That would be quite rude yet again.

Would it now? I was only asking what you would call her. Last time I checked I never said anything about double standards. I think you owe me an apology.

Would it now? I was only asking what you would call her. Last time I checked I never said anything about double standards. I think you owe me an apology.

I think it is quite clear that you implied it. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid I cannot discuss these matters with someone who doubts my standards and moral values. I can understand why some people have such low opinions of your type Brounmoney.

But hey, that Eurovision Contest eh? Amazing.

I think it is quite clear that you implied it. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid I cannot discuss these matters with someone who doubts my standards and moral values. I can understand why some people have such low opinions of your type Brounmoney.

But hey, that Eurovision Contest eh? Amazing.

Eurovision don't know you stopped telling me about it.

My question was directed at everyone. I am just asking that if we do consider Amanda trashy, but the media and many people talk about Meredith as if she was this perfect girl. Now people wanted to respect the dead, but there was really no difference in these to girls. Loose really I am not suggesting that you do this. I have never once seen you post about what kind of person that you think Meredith was. I am asking this in general. Why did the media jump on this view of Amanda and run with it? How was Meredith any better? That is all I am asking.

Eurovision don't know you stopped telling me about it.

My question was directed at everyone. I am just asking that if we do consider Amanda trashy, but the media and many people talk about Meredith as if she was this perfect girl. Now people wanted to respect the dead, but there was really no difference in these to girls. Loose really I am not suggesting that you do this. I have never once seen you post about what kind of person that you think Meredith was. I am asking this in general. Why did the media jump on this view of Amanda and run with it? How was Meredith any better? That is all I am asking.

Well I find your line of discussion distasteful I'm afraid. You are the first person to suggest that Meredith may have been any different. Meredith Kercher was the victim in all of this. We generally avoid besmirching the name of victims, poor form I'm afraid. Not cricket at all dear boy, best you stick to other lines imo.

Well I find your line of discussion distasteful I'm afraid. You are the first person to suggest that Meredith may have been any different. Meredith Kercher was the victim in all of this. We generally avoid besmirching the name of victims, poor form I'm afraid. Not cricket at all dear boy, best you stick to other lines imo.

Oh I am sorry. You have no problem trashing the American that could possible be a victim of wrongful incrimination, but if I even hint that Amanda was just as normal as Meredith you flip out. I am not suggesting there is a problem with the way they conducted themselves. You and the rest of Europe are the ones that some how want to talk about how horrible of a person she was. I am pointing out for you and most people on this site that It is all about where Amanda is from, and where Amanda is from. Not someone being the victim. Had Amanda been a Brit this would have all been different.

Edited by Brounmoney