Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - Bring what all up, what are you talking about, this thread is about Amanda Knox and her plight, whereby she was wrongly convicted of Meredith Kercher's horrific murder and is languishing in a foreign jail miles from her Seattle home, surely all our energies should be geared towards her release following the forthcoming appeal that starts in November

Rhodesly - what on earth is wrong with you? Have you been drinking so much that it has affected your memory? You brought up Human Rights, Gitmo, Prisoners of War and even quoted the wrong Geneva Convention hoping that any or all of this would support your case that Amanda Knox was innocent, had been treated unfairly, that the Americans and Ms Hilary Clinton had a better system of Justice and record on Human Rights and yet when all of this strategy failed you want to brush it under the carpet and go back to relying on your opinion that Amanda Knox must be innocent because she is a pretty girl.

You've done nothing but state your opinion, not offered a shred of evidence clearing her.

How was she wrongly convicted? Who killed Meredith Kercher and why are Meredith Kercher's parents not entitled to start rebuilding their lives by gaining closure, instead complete fantasists like you with your dotty campaigns continue to seek attention.

Rhodesly - what on earth is wrong with you? Have you been drinking so much that it has affected your memory? You brought up Human Rights, Gitmo, Prisoners of War and even quoted the wrong Geneva Convention hoping that any or all of this would support your case that Amanda Knox was innocent, had been treated unfairly, that the Americans and Ms Hilary Clinton had a better system of Justice and record on Human Rights and yet when all of this strategy failed you want to brush it under the carpet and go back to relying on your opinion that Amanda Knox must be innocent because she is a pretty girl.

You've done nothing but state your opinion, not offered a shred of evidence clearing her.

How was she wrongly convicted? Who killed Meredith Kercher and why are Meredith Kercher's parents not entitled to start rebuilding their lives by gaining closure, instead complete fantasists like you with your dotty campaigns continue to seek attention.

Just out of curiosity, do you believe that Rhodsey actually believes all the nonsence he posts on these forums, or is he just the greatest wind up merchant ever?

Edited by officialspokesman

I'm not sure that Rhodesly has ever come anywhere close to be the greatest at anything in his life OS. No, he has no loyalty to one conviction or another either. He'd argue that black was white and vice a versa depending on how contrary he his feeling on any particular day, however he's an enjoyable little fellow.

Loosely - I don't need to offer any evidence as everybody knows full well that Amanda is totally innocent, to be honest I can't see her appeal lasting more than five minutes on Wednesday 24 November and she will be free to catch an afternoon flight from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Seattle that day. Meredith Kercher's own family have more or less admitted that they don't think she is guilty and anyway the murderer is already behind bars, namely 22 year old Rudy Guede, a so called drifter from the Ivory Coast who was found guilty of murdering Meredith and sentenced to a lenient 30 years, Guede's appeal is also due to begin in November however, unlike Amanda's, it will be laughed out of Court and he will be frogmarched back to his cell.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that ‘Heroes’ actress Hayden Panettiere is to play Amanda Knox’s role in an eagerly awaited US tv film, possibly to be screened as early as Christmas time, about Amanda’s unjust and wrongful murder conviction, Panettiere beat off stiff competition from the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Megan Fox and Kristen Stewart to win the coveted part. Meanwhile Amanda is all set to star in her prison’s annual Christmas concert, the appointed Music Director at the Capanne prison in Perugia described Amanda’s voice as “incredible” and a “formidable soprano” and the prison Chaplain said he was surprised by the “beauty” of Amanda’s voice:

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/murderer-amanda-knox-all-set-to-star-in-prisons-christmas-show_100432248.html

Here's a real treat for you folks, an actual letter from Amanda herself to her legion of supporters, enjoy:

Thank you, first of all, for all the really moving comments, words of support and the stories. It amazes me how many lives have touched each other because of where our conscience leads us. I imagine threads floating, scattered in the air that come to weave together into a safety net, big and multicolored. It really helps me through those moments that drag on, full of fear.

Thank you.

One cool think that happened here recently was a “classical music concert” that had me thirsting for my memories of going to the symphony. It was a cool program performed by 4 brothers on a violin, a cello, and 2 violas. They performed Mozart and The Beatles, a freaky tango, a ragtime song, “An American in Paris,” “I’ve Got Rhythm.” It was an hour performance and it was such a rare, special thing to offer this environment. I was REALLY excited. Well until next time, I hope everyone is well.

Thank you again for your support and hope.

I see it's all over the papers like a rash how Amanda did the Beatles. Whatever next, the Prison Warders Choir?

Poor wee girl is getting all upset over Hollywood wanting to make a film about her dastardly deeds. Ashamed I should think.

about her dastardly deeds

What happened to innocent until proven guilty!

about her dastardly deeds

What happened to innocent until proven guilty!

Well I was talking about slaughtering The Beatles Cliffy but since you took it in a different way I'll reply in the same vein. She was found guilty after a trial Rhodesly, she is serving 26 years after being proven guilty of murder and sexual violence.

cheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gifcheesy%20(2).gif

Edited by loose

She was found guilty after a trial Rhodesly, she is serving 26 years after being proven guilty of murder and sexual violence.

Yes in a Kangaroo Court with little or no evidence against her, that's hardly being proven guilty is it

She was found guilty after a trial Rhodesly, she is serving 26 years after being proven guilty of murder and sexual violence.

Yes in a Kangaroo Court with little or no evidence against her, that's hardly being proven guilty is it

I think that is the sort of statement that mirrors the flawed strategy of the Free Knox Circus, this dismissal of the Italian Justice System as almost Third World, also typical of ignorant americans view of world geography. Of course it is what sycophants like yourself have latched onto, safe behind your keyboard while of course both Amanda and her parents have come a bit unstuck. October 1st sees Amanda back in court although this time facing charges of defamation, thinking she could bring more lies to the pot in trying to refute her own confession.

It's an interesting case Rhodesly, but mainly for the hysteria it has allowed the hysterical like yourself to bathe in.

this dismissal of the Italian Justice System as almost Third World

Loosely - You said it not me. The Italian Justice system, and I use the term loosely, is actually reminiscent of an African Country such as Zimbabwe under the Mugabe regime or the Democractic Republic of Congo under Denis Sassou Nguesso, I'm actually really surprised that Amanda hasn't been raped and pillaged in jail!

Loosely - You said it not me. The Italian Justice system, and I use the term loosely, is actually reminiscent of an African Country such as Zimbabwe under the Mugabe regime or the Democractic Republic of Congo under Denis Sassou Nguesso, I'm actually really surprised that Amanda hasn't been raped and pillaged in jail!

Oh don't talk nonsense Rhodesly, you really are becoming quite hysterical, we've had this discussion already and you've no knowledge of the Italian Legal System which is one of the oldest and most refined in the world. Really, if all you can do is talk out of your ar$e you might as well join the Amanda Knox defence team, they haven't got a clue either.

Do you honestly believe the Italian justice system to be any worse than the American system that allows hundreds of people to be locked up and tortured in Guantanamo Bay for years on end without trial, or even the British system that leans very favourably towards the rich and powerful at the expense of ordinary working class citizens.

you've no knowledge of the Italian Legal System which is one of the oldest and most refined in the world.

Loosely - Well once again you said it not me. The Italian Legal System went out with the Ark and they have tarred Amanda Knox with exactly the same brush as the likes of Pietro Valpreda, Daniele Barilla and Enzo Tortora, I'm sure you've heard of them.

to be honest,i would rather be on trial as amanda knox in the uk or us than in italy,however if my name was mohameed salim then maybe i wouldnt favour the us

My point exactly, the problem for Amanda Knox is that the crime was committed in Italy.

If a serious crime was committed against me, or a member of my family in the UK by a foreign national, I would prefer the trial to take place here rather than in a corrupt regime, that was the country of origin of the perpetrator, and where I wouldn't be confident of getting justice. Our system is far from perfect but it is better than many, although I wouldn't necessarily include Italy in a long list of countries with a worse justice system than ours.