Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
CANV EFM

IM LEEEEAVVIN ON A JET PLANE

Sorry Guys,<P>Have been busy all day.<P>I have various prices, and it all depends upon how many seats we can sell.<P>I would stress that this will not be cheap - we are looking at around £170 - £200 per person, that will include all taxes (£30pp), flight, coach to the ground, coach back to the airport & flight home. It would not include the cost of getting Southend Airport.<P>The final price depends upon how many we have willing to go by air.<P>Please if you are SERIOUS, please reply to this message, with the number of seats required on the flight.<P>The numbers willing to travel, will determine the type of aircraft used, and how long the flight will be - but exepect to be in the air for between 60 and 90 mins, with a 30 minute transfer to the ground.<P>This can only go ahead, if we have sufficient take up. The price may also come down to around £150 if we have sufficinet numbers.

Ian, many thanks for looking into that, but to be honest I had no idea it would be that expensive. Thats about 92 pints of Lager, or a Sit down Season Ticket.<BR>Once again Cheers, but I think I will have to bus or train it up t'north.<P>.........or I could even get 190 50/50 tickets (and still never stand a chance of winning)<P>If any afluent CIFC boys that do take this option, have a blinding day out......I'll be thinking of you with envy. (whilst trying to persuade my wife to let me join your gang) <P>P.S - Im feeling very confident about this cup tie at JJB stadium, but this makes me uncomfortable.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ian CIFC:

<strong>Sorry Guys,<p>Have been busy all day.<p>I have various prices, and it all depends upon how many seats we can sell.<p>I would stress that this will not be cheap - we are looking at around £170 - £200 per person, that will include all taxes (£30pp), flight, coach to the ground, coach back to the airport & flight home. It would not include the cost of getting Southend Airport.<p>The final price depends upon how many we have willing to go by air.<p>Please if you are SERIOUS, please reply to this message, with the number of seats required on the flight.<p>The numbers willing to travel, will determine the type of aircraft used, and how long the flight will be - but exepect to be in the air for between 60 and 90 mins, with a 30 minute transfer to the ground.<p>This can only go ahead, if we have sufficient take up. The price may also come down to around £150 if we have sufficinet numbers.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Whoops!!! never used disscusion board before but I'm interested in a seat on the flight to Wigan (serious)