Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

IM LEEEEAVVIN ON A JET PLANE

CANV EFM

Sorry Guys,<P>Have been busy all day.<P>I have various prices, and it all depends upon how many seats we can sell.<P>I would stress that this will not be cheap - we are looking at around £170 - £200 per person, that will include all taxes (£30pp), flight, coach to the ground, coach back to the airport & flight home. It would not include the cost of getting Southend Airport.<P>The final price depends upon how many we have willing to go by air.<P>Please if you are SERIOUS, please reply to this message, with the number of seats required on the flight.<P>The numbers willing to travel, will determine the type of aircraft used, and how long the flight will be - but exepect to be in the air for between 60 and 90 mins, with a 30 minute transfer to the ground.<P>This can only go ahead, if we have sufficient take up. The price may also come down to around £150 if we have sufficinet numbers.

Ian, many thanks for looking into that, but to be honest I had no idea it would be that expensive. Thats about 92 pints of Lager, or a Sit down Season Ticket.<BR>Once again Cheers, but I think I will have to bus or train it up t'north.<P>.........or I could even get 190 50/50 tickets (and still never stand a chance of winning)<P>If any afluent CIFC boys that do take this option, have a blinding day out......I'll be thinking of you with envy. (whilst trying to persuade my wife to let me join your gang) <P>P.S - Im feeling very confident about this cup tie at JJB stadium, but this makes me uncomfortable.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ian CIFC:

<strong>Sorry Guys,<p>Have been busy all day.<p>I have various prices, and it all depends upon how many seats we can sell.<p>I would stress that this will not be cheap - we are looking at around £170 - £200 per person, that will include all taxes (£30pp), flight, coach to the ground, coach back to the airport & flight home. It would not include the cost of getting Southend Airport.<p>The final price depends upon how many we have willing to go by air.<p>Please if you are SERIOUS, please reply to this message, with the number of seats required on the flight.<p>The numbers willing to travel, will determine the type of aircraft used, and how long the flight will be - but exepect to be in the air for between 60 and 90 mins, with a 30 minute transfer to the ground.<p>This can only go ahead, if we have sufficient take up. The price may also come down to around £150 if we have sufficinet numbers.</strong><hr></blockquote>