Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton in trouble?

Tokyngton Website down with the following message:-

"Account suspended. Please contact support@pointandstare.com"

If the Club are having money troubles and are about to fold perhaps their mouthpiece here can give his version of facts?

Not that they'd count for much.

Loosely - The Website is simply down for maintenance purposes, you're just mischief making

Well if you say so Rhodes but wouldn't it normally say "Site down for Maintenance"?

An account is usually suspended for non payment. Guess we'll have to keep our eyes on the situation as it unfolds.

Loosely - If that was the case then I would phone the Managers and pay for the Website subscription myself, it's hardly going to amount to a fortune is it, you're putting two and two together and coming up with five or are you just trying to smear Tokyngton Manor

Well if you say so Rhodes but wouldn't it normally say "Site down for Maintenance"?

An account is usually suspended for non payment. Guess we'll have to keep our eyes on the situation as it unfolds.

According to my reliable source, Hanwell are less than impressed with TikTok attendances.

Apparently the groundshare price was negotiated with projected attendance figures taken in to account and obviously the figures dont add up, causing Hanwell major concerns about the cost of opening the clubhouse on matchdays.

Not at all Rhodes. I really think you are being a bit over defensive about this.

It just seems a bit strange but by all means try and divert attention away from the trouble Tokyngton Manor seems to be in.

As I said, quite content to wait and see what happens.

Is your game still on tomorrow?

According to my reliable source, Hanwell are less than impressed with TikTok attendances.

Apparently the groundshare price was negotiated with projected attendance figures taken in to account and obviously the figures dont add up, causing Hanwell major concerns about the cost of opening the clubhouse on matchdays.

I have heard similarly but in addition they have felt embarassed by some of the "antics" going on particularly some of the trouble caused at a recent game. No doubt Clifford will be quick to deny.

Is your game still on tomorrow?

It is at the moment but we will presumably have to call in a local Referee to do an inspection in the morning about 10.30, thanks for your keen interest

Well i have it on good authority that if the tik-toks game is on tomorrow ( I doubt it as Hanwell can call it off without a referee inspecting it) it will be their last game at Hanwell's ground as all the rest of their homes games will be played back at the viking sports ground. of course if the game is off they have already played their last game there. Also i hear they are in fact looking for a new manager again as one bought it a couple of months ago has gone. was he pushed or did he jump I am not sure but I am sure rhodes will fill us in with the detials if he is in the know..

Keeps - I think this is the biggest load of old tosh you have spouted in any of your posts, Hanwell Town knew exactly what they were getting with Tokyngton Manor infact what they see is very much what they get which wasn't always the case with Sport London Benfica who often led them a merry dance. Also they are always happy to open the bar as it's a nice little earner for them, although our attendances aren't huge both teams spend a tidy sum after the game

funny there is no response to them being asked to leave Hanwell or having no manager. could it be the man with his finger on the pulse not actually knowing !!!!! or is it just selective reading

think Tik Tok will be on someones 'clubs to hate' list soon

Keeps - I think this is the biggest load of old tosh you have spouted in any of your posts, Hanwell Town knew exactly what they were getting with Tokyngton Manor infact what they see is very much what they get which wasn't always the case with Sport London Benfica who often led them a merry dance. Also they are always happy to open the bar as it's a nice little earner for them, although our attendances aren't huge both teams spend a tidy sum after the game

Funny how that name Tik Tok may resemble what is exactly happening at the moment with a certain team.

I too have heard rumours that Hanwell Town haven't been happy with the congregation turn-out not being good on Saturdays, as well as the other rumours about TK playing their last game at Reynold's Field. But rumours are rumours and there is only one person who seems to live on these and he is on the the receiving end right now! lol

All eyes will be on Hanwell Town to see if in their haste to chase the £££££ signs dangled on the end of the carrot, will leave them with egg on their face! And I'll also be interested if the gentleman who stood up at the AGM to cynically comment on SLB advising the league the day before the AGM of their new home ground, would like to examine his comments again.

Then comes the 'possible' subsequent reprecussions of the Middlesex FA getting involved when Hanwell Town chase their debt, (which they will have no qualms in doing)putting the club in question in serious risk of continuing to exist.

Rhodes, my son, you seem to have the Midas touch, NOT!

funny there is no response to them being asked to leave Hanwell or having no manager. could it be the man with his finger on the pulse not actually knowing !!!!! or is it just selective reading

NewBradwell - Why on earth is it funny, did you come on here the second Steve Orchard walked away from the Recreation Ground in November last year. There's certainly nothing to hide and Shayne Chandler has unfortunately severed ties with the Club after just two months however that was due to circumstances beyond his control. As for Reynolds Field, Tokyngton Manor were not asked to leave at all, the Club simply decided to go back to the Viking Sports Ground for the remainder of this season as having two grounds was clearly stretching things financially. Perhaps Sport London e Benfica will be allowed back there if they ask nicely and pay up front until the end of the season, at least that way they will get to play at home before the middle to the end of February.

Keeps - I think this is the biggest load of old tosh you have spouted in any of your posts

You were saying, Rhodes!!! cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif