Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Darts: AFC Hornchurch darts tournament - interested?

Eastside Urchin

I am going to organise a darts tournament at the Bridge(this will be a singles event,not team event),probably on a Sunday as we can start early and hopefully,if we get the numbers go on all day.

I will try and organise this for the end of February and then every few months after,maybe we can have one in may/june as well with a BBQ and some footy etc while the world cup is on.

I am going to speak to the supporters club commitee at our next meeting on thursday and once i have done this i will sort a date and time out for the knock out tournament in February.

Hopefully we will get at least 32 people entering the event so we can have 1st round,2nd round,quarter final,semi final and final

I am thinking maybe best of 3 legs for the first couple of rounds and then best of 5 legs for quaters & semis,then best of 3 sets for the final (but this will be decided for definate once numbers are clear)

Invitation will be open to anyone,any age,any sex and there will be a fee,either a fiver or a tenner and the majority of this money if not all will go into the prize fund and for food.

The date i am thinking of is the 21st February 2010 but i will confirm this later