Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Rumphole

Unlikely with all those Fat Northerners coming down JR :)

I heard rumours that one of the cartoonists from 'Viz' magazine may well be in attendance !

:bolt:

Unlikely with all those Fat Northerners coming down JR :)

I heard rumours that one of the cartoonists from 'Viz' magazine may well be in attendance !

:bolt:

He may well go back with some ideas for new characters......

Unlikely with all those Fat Northerners coming down JR smile.gif

Only one of us is fat and that's me. I am only an honorary northerner, remember. The northerners eat pies. As a southerner I eat burgers, chips and hot dogs !

Rumpy change your allegiance for a day,and support the Chertski,back to your Southern roots.You know it makes sense.

Could see a new character in Viz. Changes his name, buys up Fulchester Rovers, appoints himself manages and sacks Billy the Fish.

On second thoughts that's so unrealistic, it could never happen !

Not much chance of me switching allegiance, although I seem to remember watching Chertsey 20 years ago in the Rymans Premier when I used to watch Enfield (the original version). Or is that just a bad dream ?

The best outcome for Chertsey would be a draw on Saturday and then a fantastic weekend in the Bay. The Whitley lasses never fail to satisfy !

Could see a new character in Viz. Changes his name, buys up Fulchester Rovers, appoints himself manages and sacks Billy the Fish.

On second thoughts that's so unrealistic, it could never happen !

Not much chance of me switching allegiance, although I seem to remember watching Chertsey 20 years ago in the Rymans Premier when I used to watch Enfield (the original version). Or is that just a bad dream ?

The best outcome for Chertsey would be a draw on Saturday and then a fantastic weekend in the Bay. The Whitley lasses never fail to satisfy !

Kroons would deffo be UP for that.cheesy%20(2).gif

Smudgey me and you can go up there and take on all comers. Surely they have Tesco up there or is it just Morrisons ?

We have them all - Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Waitrose, Lidl, Netto, Co-op, Londis, Spar. Costcutter, Premier. Not just Morrison.

We also have the Metrocentre.

The only thing we lack is Harrods. Thank goodness.

Your frozen stuff might not be in too good a state by the time you get home though rolleyes.gif

Smudgey me and you can go up there and take on all comers. Surely they have Tesco up there or is it just Morrisons ?

Is that Van or Clinton,yeah heard them Northerners cannot satisfy their women like us Southerners,they more into Footie,Drink,and Pies,a great cocktail for great sex.COME ON CHERTSEY send em packing with their Tails between their legs.Back to the desolate North.

Is that Van or Clinton,yeah heard them Northerners cannot satisfy their women like us Southerners,they more into Footie,Drink,and Pies,a great cocktail for great sex.COME ON CHERTSEY send em packing with their Tails between their legs.Back to the desolate North.

dance%20(2).gif 97.gif

dance%20(2).gif 97.gif

NEWSFLASH from Whitleys local rag,'WHITLEY BAY WOMEN HAVE NOT SCORED AT HOME FOR 4 MONTHS'and it seems they gonna be out of luck this weekend,as it seems RUMP HOLE doesnt live up to his name.COME ON YOU CHERTSEY.peace.gif

Rumphole of course is a southerner !

But the Bay are going to give Chertsey a good seeing to on Saturday.

Edited by Rumphole

NEWSFLASH from Whitleys local rag,'WHITLEY BAY WOMEN HAVE NOT SCORED AT HOME FOR 4 MONTHS'and it seems they gonna be out of luck this weekend,as it seems RUMP HOLE doesnt live up to his name.COME ON YOU CHERTSEY.peace.gif

Rumphole of course is a southerner !

But the Bay are going to give Chertsey a good seeing to on Saturday.

You must get plenty of action up North then Rumpy,them Northern birds love a Southerner.There more into Whippets, in ,out and wipe it.