Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Rumphole

We Bay fans will be starving after the long journey south so we hope you've stocked up with pies and pasties as well as some lovely bovril. If not can you recommend any food shops in Chertsey that sell decent home baked delicacies??

Even a chippie would be ok. Last week at Shildon there was an excellent fish and chip shop and prices were very reasonable. Dare we expect the same in the Surrey stockbroker belt icon22.gif

HOWAY THE BAY.

I GO TO WATCH ALL CCL CLUBS THROUGH OUT THE SEASON, AND WILL BE THERE SATURDAY TO WATCH WHAT I HOPE WILL BE AN ENTERTAINING GAME, CERTAINLY IF ANYTHING IS TO GO BY WHAT YOUR MANAGER STATES THAT YOUR TEAM ARE A 'KEEGAN - THE ENTERTAINERS' STYLE, WELL THATS A 0-0 THEN !!!

I CAN INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE MY RECENT VISIT TO WATCH THE CURFEWS, I HAD A NICE CHICKEN & CHIPS (A POOR KFC) IN CHERTSEY HIGH STREET WHICH I UNDERSTAND DO PIES ! SO I RECOMMEND TO VISIT THE LOVELY QUAINT VILLAGE (WITH A VILLAGE CRICKET GREEN) OF CHERTSEY. ITS BARS/RESTAURANTS ARE VERY PLEASANT BUT TO YOU PROBABLY EXPENSIVE NEVERTHELESS, ENJOY YOUR STAY BUT NOT THE RESULT.

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW, EXPECT A GOOD ATMOSPHERE TO BOOT.

Just three days to go until the meeting with destiny. Looks like two coaches from the Bay together with others making their own way.

Shame that there don't appear to be many Chertsey fans getting stuck in. On the on this board the crowd will be 205 - 200 from the Bay and 5 from Chertsey.

Remember what you sang against Plymouth Parkway - Bring on the Bay, we're going to Wembley.

Why are you so quiet now ?

I can honestly say that there will be far more than 5 Chertsey fans at the game against whitely bay and we will be cheering our team on to victory so you better have an early night as its along way home after tasting defeat

Just three days to go until the meeting with destiny. Looks like two coaches from the Bay together with others making their own way.

Shame that there don't appear to be many Chertsey fans getting stuck in. On the on this board the crowd will be 205 - 200 from the Bay and 5 from Chertsey.

Remember what you sang against Plymouth Parkway - Bring on the Bay, we're going to Wembley.

I can honestly say that there will be far more than 5 Chertsey fans at the game against whitely bay and we will be cheering our team on to victory so you better have an early night as its along way home after tasting defeat

Welcome Chertseyfan73,your first post i see,hope you become a regular poster,as there aint many Chertsey fans on here,your too big time for us.Well up and till now, expect a few more of you though will be posting today,ITS £5 to join this great forum.

The bay seem very confident! got a funny feeling there in for a few suprises! they certainly talk a good game, and rightly so being the holders. chertsey will quietly go about business though and send em on there merry way, so like you say, get a early night ready for that long long long dissapointing journey home.

yes, gone for now are the crowds we had against rivals Aldershot town etc but this club is on the up back to the ryman prem and behond, starting with a small club from north of watford 2moro.

have a great day in chertsey.

Welcome RONNIECTFC,Nice to see another Chertsey newcomer, I know exactly why now Chertsey are loved by all on this site.Too much B.B.B.s about em,but believe it or not we regular posters hope YOU WIN tomoz,but dont leave it so long next time to post.£5 to join this great site.

Welcome RONNIECTFC,Nice to see another Chertsey newcomer, I know exactly why now Chertsey are loved by all on this site.Too much B.B.B.s about em,but believe it or not we regular posters hope YOU WIN tomoz,but dont leave it so long next time to post.£5 to join this great site.

Much apreciated, im sure the curfews will do there best to fly the flag for the combined counties league.

We Bay fans will be starving after the long journey south so we hope you've stocked up with pies and pasties as well as some lovely bovril. If not can you recommend any food shops in Chertsey that sell decent home baked delicacies??

Even a chippie would be ok. Last week at Shildon there was an excellent fish and chip shop and prices were very reasonable. Dare we expect the same in the Surrey stockbroker belt icon22.gif

HOWAY THE BAY.

I GO TO WATCH ALL CCL CLUBS THROUGH OUT THE SEASON, AND WILL BE THERE SATURDAY TO WATCH WHAT I HOPE WILL BE AN ENTERTAINING GAME, CERTAINLY IF ANYTHING IS TO GO BY WHAT YOUR MANAGER STATES THAT YOUR TEAM ARE A 'KEEGAN - THE ENTERTAINERS' STYLE, WELL THATS A 0-0 THEN !!!

I CAN INFORM YOU THAT BEFORE MY RECENT VISIT TO WATCH THE CURFEWS, I HAD A NICE CHICKEN & CHIPS (A POOR KFC) IN CHERTSEY HIGH STREET WHICH I UNDERSTAND DO PIES ! SO I RECOMMEND TO VISIT THE LOVELY QUAINT VILLAGE (WITH A VILLAGE CRICKET GREEN) OF CHERTSEY. ITS BARS/RESTAURANTS ARE VERY PLEASANT BUT TO YOU PROBABLY EXPENSIVE NEVERTHELESS, ENJOY YOUR STAY BUT NOT THE RESULT.

Thanks very much for that info NICE GUY. I think I'll give KFC a miss and get a photo of your village green. Then it's off to the ground to get a few photos of the Bay goals going in. biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif Might even get one of Rumphole singing his heart out for the BAY!! yay.gif

HOWAY THE BAY.

Thanks very much for that info NICE GUY. I think I'll give KFC a miss and get a photo of your village green. Then it's off to the ground to get a few photos of the Bay goals going in. biglaugh.gif biglaugh.gif Might even get one of Rumphole singing his heart out for the BAY!! yay.gif

I have told you before that I will confiscate that wretched camera. Or I might just smear the lens with pease pudding sandwich.

Make sure you snap the ginger nut !

Enjoy the (long) journey south.

Haway the Bay.

icon22.gif icon22.gif icon22.gif icon22.gif

Just to play safe I'll eat the sandwiches on the bus!

Now I'm off to the hostelry next door for a drinksnack.gif before the early start. See you there and enjoy the flight south!

I will buy the sandwich tomorrow and spoil your camera. So eat what you want !

Edited by Rumphole

Now I'm off to the hostelry next door for a drinksnack.gif before the early start. See you there and enjoy the flight south!

Must be the Bluebell !

Edited by Rumphole

Must be the Bluebell !

Or the Tankerville Arms if you are posh !

Err - Bayites - I hope I'm not too late but do your coach drivers know where you're going?

Just been reading your forum. This stuck out. I think it's from your local rag -

WHITLEY BAY boss Ian Chandler has laughed off talk of a crisis at Hillheads ahead of their big FA Vase clash with Chertsey on Saturday.

The holders travel to Squirrel Lane on the back of two defeats in the Northern League, but Chandler is refusing to panic.

I hope Cove are ready for the influx of punters they may be receiving!

If your coaches do go down Squirrel Lane then I can assure you they won't be able to turn around and get out in time to go to Alwyns Lane where Chertsey play. It's bad enough trying to get a car down there. :316:

its a narrow lane to stop all the pikeys from nearby towns plonking their caravans on our pitch.

if the hoards of WB supporters turn up they'll be welcome. Is it the same people that look like Mel Gibson in Braveheart??

If Chessington v Cove is off tomorrow (highley unlikely) i will be at the vase match....

its a narrow lane to stop all the pikeys from nearby towns plonking their caravans on our pitch.

if the hoards of WB supporters turn up they'll be welcome. Is it the same people that look like Mel Gibson in Braveheart??

If Chessington v Cove is off tomorrow (highley unlikely) i will be at the vase match....

Good idea Johnno do you still pay KIDS prices when attending :bartshocked: