Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Totton watch

Rother

Southwestred

Are you dillousional. Windsor fans behind your goal :icon22:

Only joking, anyway I kind of hope that it goes down to the last game of the season for the title in south and west. Would make it more interesting.

Obviously want windsor and slough to go up so we have our boxing day game back.

We have VT tommorow and Bedfont green on saturday both at home, i note you also have VT at home also on saturday.

Busy week for you next week away to Gosport and Bridgwater while we dont have a game, we will be rested (not too rested though i hope)for the final showdown at your place pn the 10th. Its nothing if not entertaining, the question is if you dont pull it off, how do you think you will do in the playoffs ?

I do hope tonight's game is on, we don't want to be chasing Totton through games in hand. If, and it is a big IF, both teams continue their good runs there could be two teams on 100 points at the end of the season, wonder if that has happened before. Would also make the playoffs look silly if the second placed team didn't go up AGAIN. Am i right in thinking the second placed team has never gone up through the playoffs in our division?

I actually like the play offs as a concept, if you are thrid fourth or fifth it keeps the season exciting and that is good for the league I believe. Just a shame it isn't three teams that go up......

play offs look a little unfair to me as it looks like Windsor and Totton are going to finish some way ahead of the rest but going on past seasons the team that finishes second won't go up! I suppose we all no the rules before the season starts though!

i totally agree it will be a crime if one of Windsor or Totton don't go up, but the play offs are exciting and keep more teams interested to the end and make games more competitive. Would Bridgy, Paulton, VT, Thatcham etc put as much fight into their games against Windsor and Totton if the race for promotion was already over?

Of course, don't expect me to be quite so pleased with them if we come second and don't go up though!!!

I bet VT went to Bracknell guaranteed a win,played half a team and were shocked went Bracknell didn't roll over. they won their semi final first leg and then beat Totton, think some players may have got a rollocking and been looking for a bit of a face saving performance.

i guess the next two games for totton are paramount and then us, really wish we had had a game, our team won't have played for a couple of weeks. so fresh or a bit rusty, here's hoing for the former

You know when you have one of those days when you get up, the cat has shat on the carpet, the missus blames you, the kids are playing up and the car won't start ?

Thats what yesterday felt like. Our right back is on the left, our best striker is on the bench wtf.gif and then 20 seconds, yes 20 seconds the goal comes from, yes you guessed it - down their rightwall.gif

Just as we looked like getting into the game, they score a gain a minute from half time.

We were better in the second half, but pushing forward they nicked another one. We did then have alot of pressure and many a goal mouth scamble and finally scored from a cross come shot that their two foot tall keeper misread. 10 minutes left and we get a penalty, awful penalty that just about summed up the performance and a great save from the rebound. On comes our 12 foot tall sub Cambell. We get corners, where is our towering chappie, who is a good two foot taller than their keeper ? In the b...... centre circle flame.gif

I would like to blame the hectic schedule, but I don't believe that had anything to do with it. The first minute of the game set the tone for the whole game. Don't think you will be seeing our right back on the left and our best striker on the becnh next week.

right off to let the cat out - on the end of my foot !!