Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New dropdown navigation

Hi,

I am have implemented the first incarnation of the new drop-down navigation here.

This replaces the side navigation boxes.

There is an extra menu for guests, and depending upon your level here you may also see additional menu's or options within the menus.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

I will further develop this in due course.

Due to these changes at the moment I am only running with one skin - once I am at a stage where I am happy I will introduce the other skins.

I hope this menu system makes it easier to navigate around the site.

• 2 weeks later...

I have now added drop-down menus and badges for Hornchurch, Canvey & Margate fans - if you do not see your club badge / dropdown please let me know.

I get all these drop down lists (black with white lettering) for all the fora, all the time, obscuring the screen. How can I get rid of them so I can read the posts clearly?

Should not be open all the time - only when you hover over them.

Which browser are you using? / Operating system?

IE8/XP

When I opened the forum this morning the dropdowns were working as they should do. I checked them out and they were working as i would expect them to. Then I started to make a replyand the dropdowns came back obscuring 3/4 of the screen. I messed up the reply and started again and the dropdowns are there again all the time.

As I scroll up the page the dropdowns travel up with it. At the moment I can only see part of this reply to you.

Very strange - I will see if there has been any updates to the script.

The only think I can think of is that you are blocking certain javascripts from running.

Have you tried seeing if it also happens in Chrome, Firefox or Safari (i.e. not IE)

Will investigate further for you.