Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southill Alexanders Groundshare....

NeutralFan

Bit busy on Saturdays and mid week getting a team out Richard, you know what thats like, plus your inability to travel I suppose. Never too late to take a driving test y'know, I'm sure a clever focussed chap like you could manage.

Yes, rest up Ricky, may all your dreams come true.

Loosely - I expect you will be looking to put on a show for the visit of Champions elect Blunham tomorrow both on and off the field of play.

Loosely - I expect you will be looking to put on a show for the visit of Champions elect Blunham tomorrow both on and off the field of play.

As you will be at a loose end tomorrow afternoon, and as the only person on here who has shown the slightest interest in the Beds County League, why don't you treat yourself to a trip to the Carlsberg Stadium?

You could get the 13.22 from Kings Cross for an exhilarating 39 minute race up the East Coast Main Line, arriving Biggleswade at 14.01, then a gentle stroll to the Carlsberg in plenty of time to pick up your programme prior to the kick off. Another hike to the station for the 17.52 all stations should see you back in the Smoke by 18.49! Simples.

Rhodes if you fancy the match tomorrow then give me a call mate it would be nice to re visit Biggleswade its a lovely village.

Village?? :zornig:

Biggleswade

Horace - It is a village though, compared to somewhere like Lancaster by way of example

Horace - It is a village though, compared to somewhere like Lancaster by way of example

What a suprise that you chose Lancaster as a comparison! I take it you didn't accept Richard's kind invitation to accompany you to The Carlsberg Stadium?

after bashing Blunham6-1, i beileve the prawn sarnies were flowing like champagne....smashfreakb.gif

as pi55ed as i am................spelling misteak is unbeelvable

Edited by C.A.A.

I've noticed that Dickhead Dastardly & Muttley haven't posted since our win. Is it because the library is closed ?

What a suprise that you chose Lancaster as a comparison!

Horace - I simply chose a town at random between Lands End and John O Groats

And spectacularly badly as per usual. Lancaster is a city, not a town. Must...try...harder Mutley.

What a suprise that you chose Lancaster as a comparison!

Horace - I simply chose a town at random between Lands End and John O Groats

Liar! Liar, pants on fire!

Although you are right in saying that Lancaster is between Lands End and John O'Groats, as I cycled through the delightful city on my End to End cycle ride in 2005!

Edited by Horace

Loosely - I would have given my right arm to be a fly on the wall of the Carlsberg Stadium boardroom yesterday to see you all suited and booted and Sal in her finery trying to impress the great and the good from 'the mighty' Blunham, as for the result they almost have the Championship in the bag so could afford the defeat although I'm not taking anything away from your performance

Mutley, I'd have been happy for you to give every limb plus what you use for a head. Keep trying.

Any news on your next club yet? Been bowled over in the rush I heard on the grapevine.

Any news on your next club yet? Been bowled over in the rush I heard on the grapevine.

Well you can add Feltham and Beaconsfield SYCOB to the list

no doubt they will be all over the Non League Today Website like a rash tomorrow or Tuesday

I was only a week out:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=66584

ttp://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=66584

Rhodes wheres this article? can i read it for free or is it on their website meaning i have to pay £50 to read a article about a step seven non league football team.

good to see them getting publicity on the non league daily site they appear to have shut down their facebook group.

Edited by Basil-Don

Gotta prioritise Ricky, getting a team out there is much more important wouldn't you agree?

Edited by loose

Gotta prioritise Ricky, getting a team out there is much more important wouldn't you agree?

again im mystified at your interest in my club, allow me to point out again the situation- i have shares in your club that explains my interest you have no shares in mine, dont forget charity match at Basildon United next week sunday may 9th, pop along its all for a good cause.