Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southill Alexanders Groundshare....

NeutralFan

I likewise am mystified Rick-ay. Toodle pip.

Gotta prioritise Ricky, getting a team out there is much more important wouldn't you agree?

Rumour has it that when the Basildon secretary said he needed 20 Players, all he got was a packet of fags !

Gotta prioritise Ricky, getting a team out there is much more important wouldn't you agree?

Rumour has it that when the Basildon secretary said he needed 20 Players, all he got was a packet of fags !

oh dear again a Southill official has made negative remarks about my club, can i please stress this for the final time -what happens at Basildon United is of no concern to you, i take a interest in Southill because i am a shareholder who after investing money in the club was then banned from the website after making one 'critical' post, if you want to continue in your smear campaign against my club im left with no alternative than to keep pointing this out.Thank You.

oh dear again a Southill official has made negative remarks about my club, can i please stress this for the final time -what happens at Basildon United is of no concern to you, i take a interest in Southill because i am a shareholder who after investing money in the club was then banned from the website after making one 'critical' post, if you want to continue in your smear campaign against my club im left with no alternative than to keep pointing this out.Thank You.

Really is that so ? Well I have no grudge at all against Basildon United, I've played against them many times, I remember when they were a good Isthmian league side & I grew up watching your Chairman when he played for Southend. I do have a problem with you trying to take a pop at Southill, every time you log in at the library ! I'm happy to call a truce, you stop posting garbage & so will I. Is that fair ?

Really is that so ? Well I have no grudge at all against Basildon United, I've played against them many times, I remember when they were a good Isthmian league side & I grew up watching your Chairman when he played for Southend. I do have a problem with you trying to take a pop at Southill, every time you log in at the library ! I'm happy to call a truce, you stop posting garbage & so will I. Is that fair ?

never had a problem with you Syd and i really dont why you had to get involved,dont you think ive had enough on my plate the last months, all what ive asked for is to have my investment returned then i can take further involvement in the club,i wont say anymore because im losing the will to live here,quite simply at the risk of repeating myself refund me my money then i my interest in your club ends. Thank You.

For the record. Once again. Club Officials have offered many times to offer for sale through the Club Richard Mann's one single share in Southill Alexander but each time he declines. Not much of a story is it?

For the record. Once again. Club Officials have offered many times to offer for sale through the Club Richard Mann's one single share in Southill Alexander but each time he declines. Not much of a story is it?

whatever, im off down the club weve got a big charity match this weekend, £5 for adults, £3 for kids, Dicksy,Tilly all there and a few surprise guests, lets hope that the weather stays nice.

Congratulations to Southill Alexander for finishing their beleaguered season in sixth place last Monday with a 5-3 win at AFC Kempston Town.

i take a interest in Southill because i am a shareholder

Basil Don - As a current shareholder you should receive the Club's newsletters, I'm curious to know whether Southill Alexander will still be in existence next season.

Congratulations to Southill Alexander for finishing their beleaguered season in sixth place last Monday with a 5-3 win at AFC Kempston Town.

i take a interest in Southill because i am a shareholder
Basil Don - As a current shareholder you should receive the Club's newsletters, I'm curious to know whether Southill Alexander will still be in existence next season.

Why beleaguered?

And to use the reply you used regarding TM - why wouldn't they be?

Why beleaguered?

Sjj2112 - Well as a starter for ten the Club were supposed to be bankrolled by Uncle Urchin who wisely reneged on the arrangement leaving Loosely and Sal high and dry, and that was just the tip of the iceberg

Why beleaguered?

Sjj2112 - Well as a starter for ten the Club were supposed to be bankrolled by Uncle Urchin who wisely reneged on the arrangement leaving Loosely and Sal high and dry, and that was just the tip of the iceberg

Personally I would be more inclined to think that a club finishing 4th bottom of their division, that had to utilise 2 "home" grounds in one season, play some home games at the opponents ground, or a neutral venue, and that had their ground condemned by the league could be said to have had a beleaguered season.

As to Southill Alexander, I would say that they were the second best Step 7 side I have seen this season, with Aston Clinton narrowly beating them for the top spot.

Edited by sjj2112

Sjj2112 - I'm curious to know why on earth you are bringing the problems Tokyngton Manor have suffered through no fault of their own this season into the equation, this is a thread about Southill Alexander

Thanks for that assessment sj2112, of course it will not matter to Rhodes because rather than come to watch a game & see a game for himself, he prefers to make wildly inaccurate judgments without having any reliable evidence& bad mouths innocent clubs just getting on with their business. Ok so we only finished 6th, but I would have taken that in January & the way we finished the season was very pleasing. True it's been a rollercoster, but we've come out through the initial problems & are positive about the future. We'll still be about next season in much the same way as Rhodes will carry on getting on peoples tit$ !

Thanks for that assessment sj2112, of course it will not matter to Rhodes because rather than come to watch a game & see a game for himself, he prefers to make wildly inaccurate judgments without having any reliable evidence& bad mouths innocent clubs just getting on with their business. Ok so we only finished 6th, but I would have taken that in January & the way we finished the season was very pleasing. True it's been a rollercoster, but we've come out through the initial problems & are positive about the future. We'll still be about next season in much the same way as Rhodes will carry on getting on peoples tit$ !

Hi all,glad to see you are all getting on as usual.was just wondering what had happened to uncle and nette as not heard anything about them for nearly a year now,I know they were helping SA set up but not sure since then,not digging just curious

Whatever, I'm off down the club, we've got a big charity match this weekend, £5 for adults, £3 for kids, Dicksy,Tilly all there and a few surprise guests, lets hope that the weather stays nice.

Hope the day went well Richard.

Massive congratulations on winning the Essex Senior League "Secretary of the Year" award. :applaus:

I'm off down the club, we've got a big charity match this weekend, £5 for adults, £3 for kids, Dicksy,Tilly all there and a few surprise guests, lets hope that the weather stays nice.

Hope the day went well Richard.

Massive congratulations on winning the Essex Senior League "Secretary of the Year" award. :applaus:

Thanks joe for someone whos been described on here as a 'autistic asda worker' amongst many other things during a nine month bullying campaign against me i would like to think i did rather well.

This is a new one, playing the wounded soldier. Should be good for a laugh.

Congrats on the award Ricky, quality.

This is a new one, playing the wounded soldier. Should be good for a laugh.

Congrats on the award Ricky, quality.

playing the wounded soldier? not me mate im not one to lie around all day playing the victim, on the shares issue you know perfectly well my stance i m not sending you my shares until i receive payment, sorry but i dont trust you and judging my people previously involved in your club im sure most people would understand my position.

Rhodes- i dont receive a newsletter or any correspondance at all despite being a shareholder and i wasnt invited or told off the AGM.

Buzzardboy- if you want to know their opinions on Uncle Urchin i suggest you pay £50 to view their website where you can also view the material written about me which of course i have no right to reply to.

Autism- as far as i know i am not austistic, certainly never been diagnosed as such but i cant really see how its relevant anyway, my surprise was that someone should use it as a term of abuse.

Asda- yes after a period of unemployment i did take a job at Asdas for a while which an official from a certain club thought he would use to mock me.

Edited by Basil-Don