Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

Good Business

I know it leaves Gravesend short upfront temporarily, but surely 23,000 pnds is pretty good business for Liam Hatch, a player who presumably cost nothing from Herne Bay. Andy Ford should be appaulded for bringing young players through from the lower leagues, unlike Mr Kinnear at Margate.

Temporarily?????????????

You must be joking? the club were short upfront last season...........and most of those have gone.

The bottom line is that what forwards are still with the club are probably no taller than 5 and half feet, they will stand little or no chance against conference defences.

The club keep making noises about how they want to finish in the top 6 and how the club is moving forward.......the truth of the matter is the Fleet is a small club, and is still being run like a small club......any talk about top 6 finishing is just 'pie in the sky', more like a bottom 3 finish this season.

If the club want to attract better players, and quite clearly money is not everything, then the club should stop acting like a club with what appears to be an inferior complex.

I agree. As much I would have love for Liam to stay, I find it hard to believe how anyone on this board could honestly say they would have declined the offer, if they were in the club's position. There's no doubt we need the money, and if it gets spent on two or three Conference standard players then I will be more than happy.

All the same, good luck Beast (Apart from our two games with Barnet!)

Please note that I was agreeing with Brian - not the 'man with no name'.

Isn't it easy to write controversial posts when you can hide your identity to everyone else!!