Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO: Hookey

Hookey, as a keen follower of level 7 football too, been to Springfield, Writtle, etc to name a few i tried to view a fellow Olympian sides forum Basildon Town.... is this a members only forum. I see your name as the last poster but can not actually view the forum and its contents. Get this message.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#103139] You do not have permission to view this forum.

This forum might be reserved for staff or we might have a permissions error

If you have only just joined your account may still need to be validated - if so you must click on the link sent in the email.

The upgrade support forum allows guests to post in it, should you need help.

if you think this error is wrong and you should have permission to view - then please let us know.

We are here to help....

Yeah it must be a fault. I'll raise with Ian W.

Meanwhile, try this link... http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forum/forum/86-basildon-town-forum/

Rgds

Joe

Thanks Joe, that one works. Mark.

No probs Mark, all seems OK now, looks like Ian W has worked his magic.

If you're interested, Basildon Town are at home to Debden Sports this weekend, weather permitting.

Home ground is The Selex Ground, Gardiners Way, Basildon, SS14 3AP. It's more or less next door to Basildon Utd FC.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&ie=UTF8&q=gardiners+way+basildon&fb=1&gl=uk&ei=9hl0S4-cB5fMjAegnY2rAQ&ved=0CBIQpQY&view=map&geocode=FTw3EwMdq1YHAA&split=0&iwloc=A&sa=X

Maybe see you there sometime.

Rgds

J

Edited by Hookey

No probs Mark, all seems OK now, looks like Ian W has worked his magic.

If you're interested, Basildon Town are at home to Debden Sports this weekend, weather permitting.

Home ground is The Selex Ground, Gardiners Way, Basildon, SS14 3AP. It's more or less next door to Basildon Utd FC.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&source=hp&ie=UTF8&q=gardiners+way+basildon&fb=1&gl=uk&ei=9hl0S4-cB5fMjAegnY2rAQ&ved=0CBIQpQY&view=map&geocode=FTw3EwMdq1YHAA&split=0&iwloc=A&sa=X

Maybe see you there sometime.

Rgds

J

Thanks for that.

Everyone expecting bad weather tomorrow and saturday, just thinking if Witham v Stansted off, alot of the step.7 teams still get there games on. If ours is off and yours is on... then YES up for that.

You're on. If the game's off I'll post it on here.

Wont be able to make today as our game on at 9.08 am this morning.

As the Olympian league tends to run into May i will visit before the end of the season.

Mark.

Easy tiger...we having a light ale soon with Jenks? Name the day and I will come up to town on the rattler for the evening...

Don't leave it to me to name the day. I'm jacking in work next Friday and have no immediate plans jobwise after that.

Last of the summer wine beckons. Upminster it is then.. easier for all of us. Couple of pubs near the station...clientele is a bit iffy though...

I don't mind coming up to town, just need Jenks to pick a date.

I know, but he is still a fvckng idiot though.. Hi Jenks.. :wave:

Hookey will you be with Blanch at Bowers Saturday or BasTown?

After reading about the Driscoll Bros will be good to see them in the flesh... :smilewinkgrin: and no coupy not like that.... :discobanana:

They're not bad lads really..but before you meet up with them, plan your escape route.

Blanchy will probably bore you sh!tless with new baby pics (check his pockets for a bulge, which will probably be

a bottle of breast milk that he erronously trousered following sleepless nights of late)

and Hookey will give you chapter and verse on the meaning of the acronym M.I.L.F.

Edited by coupwotcoup

They're not bad lads really..but before you meet up with them, plan your escape route.

Blanchy will probably bore you sh!tless with new baby pics (check his pockets for a bulge, which will probably be

a bottle of breast milk that he erronously trousered following sleepless nights of late)

and Hookey will give you chapter and verse on the meaning of the acronym M.I.L.F.

Sounds like i will be ok, for baby changing facilities. :smilewinkgrin:

As a relatively new dad, my son will be with me this weekend

He will be two friday and for his birthday, he will be watching "Bowers v Witham" :futbolbud2:

I did wonder about M.I.L.F :97:

Too cold to take my boy to Clapton and with the excitement levels at the Stansted game, thought it might be too much for him, Saturday at Bowers should be just right. :290:

Edited by WA WTFC