Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
.Ian

Ticket prices released

Bloody 'ell....it would be cheaper if we held the match back at the JJB stadium!

dont suppose they can open the ticket office earlier...i know vic n merv work 'gentlemans hours' wink.gif" border="0 but some of us need to get in a bit earlier...any chance of a window open at 7am for the working man????

Could someone out there do us a favour and pick up a couple of tickets for Canv and myself, as it looks like we're the only two people that do any work around here, and we are working round the clock right up to 2 hours before kick off.(well a working man needs a few pints before the game). smile.gif" border="0

So, Thor is working round the clock, right up to 2 hours before the kick-off.<p>NOTHING! When I were a lad, we worked 25hr shifts and then had to walk 120 miles back from t' pit with nowt but carrier bags wrapped round our feet for shoes. All that for 3d a week.<p>You youngsters today, you don't know your born.<p>Merv's Dad

Very true, but for those people Guide Dogs for the Blind do stirling work.<p>To be fair to the club, it is not just physical selling of the tickets - you have to make sure that the merchant agreement with the credit card company allows the selling of tickets - often this is not permitted as standard.<p>But if I was asked, then of course I would sell them on behalf of the club.

Not only that.....you could ask if you could sell supporters club membership on-line as well....for a small amount of commission of course Ian.